stupid people should not own dogs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
My daughter and I went clothes shopping for her today and saw on a very busy road, it was a black lab running loose and there was a lady walking her small dog on a lead when the black lab grabbed it and shook it like crazy while the owner of the black lab stood there saying "come here" instead of snapping the lead on his dog, we stopped the traffic and the lady was able to pick her dog up. The black lab ran onto the road again, I don't know why this moron let him out of the car off lead on such a busy road, he was in the liquor store while this dog was running loose.So I pulled over and checked out the little dog, he was scared but not seriously hurt that I could see, the black lab was still running loose at this point and the owner was standing there holding his lead and saying come, I felt like picking him up by the scruff of his neck and shaking him, it wasn't the dogs fault that he hadn't been trained :arg! I went over to the owner and the black lab, I called the dog but he just jumped in the car (his owners) so I said to him close the door quick and don't ever let him run loose on this road again, he said he was sorry but holy cow, there could have been 2 dead dogs all through ignorance and stupidity. People like that should not ever own any animals.

Yvonne

I'm with you!! Some people arent smart enough to take care of themselves, let alone an animal .

At least no one was hurt during this experience...

Wow!!! Sometimes I wonder what goes thru people's minds.
default_wacko.png
I'm glad no one was hurt.

Latest posts

Back