Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
I dreamed of a day when the Straight AMHR horse would be the most beautiful and most sought after horse on the planet. I my opinion it has become the most beautiful, but it will not be the most sought after, until our horses have the respect of their registry.

So, I have made my decision.

I hate to think that all the years of time and effort were worth nothing. The thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars in registration fees, trainers, showing, sponsorships, futurity fees (the largest entries of any farm), pooff - gone.

However, I have come the realization that I can show my horses to Championships and National Championships a thousand times over and it is not going to make one bit of difference to anyone, until I have a registry that takes them serious or has the attitude that my registration papers have any value.

So, I have decided for the time to go mostly with AMHA and flop them over when necessary, in order to take advantage of the most prestigious show, my beloved AMHR Nationals.

While spending very little money with ASPC, I am going to continue the fight for the rights of AMHR horses down here on the farm, and it is not going to cost me a dime. If they ever tell me that my registration papers have some value, I will come back in full force.

Someone said that the Forum, the best place for miniature horse information, just goes so far, and they are right. You just have a limited audience.

I have to go viral.

I asked Tara how do you get attention and her response was, that you either have to be very SMART or very RICH or very STUPID to get attention.

Well, I guess you know which way I will have to go.

So now it is the quest for the stupidest way to protest something that I feel is very wrong in an organization, that I still love very dearly and have given half my life to.

I think I have come up with an idea that is so STUPID that it will be noticed and I can take my cause to the Jay Leno Show or maybe the Guinness World Book of Records.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now it is the quest for the stupidest way to protest something that I feel is very wrong in an organization, that I still love very dearly and have given half my life to.

I think I have come up with an idea that is so STUPID that it will be noticed and I can take my cause to the Jay Leno Show or maybe the Guinness World Book of Records.
Oh my gosh! WHAT the HECK have you come up with NOW !?!?!?!?!?!?? Knowing you, it's gotta be a doozie!

Oh, I am glad you asked Jean. This I feel will be my crowning acheivment. I am going for the tallest pile of horse manure on record. I haven't got all the details worked out, but 10 years from now I know that someone will surely be interested in a 73 year old woman on top of a thirty - fourty - (who knows how high I will get), horse pile of ---- and ask me why I have done it. And I will tell them that I have been protesting unfair practices within my registry.

I don't know if I should do it by hand or if I get to use the tractor. I first have to find out what the record is now. If there is one. I know that I will have to get a licensed steward to measure it.

Now you need to make a video of yourself next to your newly started manure pile while telling everyone what you intend to do. Then you need to put it on utube and start posting it on facebook and get all your friends to share it so it gets everywhere. Then post it to twitter and wherever else you can post it. Soon it will have been seen by millions of people. Then you can do another video whenever it gets to a certain point and make a video story on utube and repeat every so often. Just a thought.

Oh, Dannigirl the Lights Are Calling. I need a producer. A chain across North America. Maybe we could get people to support and send money to The National Hernia Society (If there is one) Pitch for A Patch.

My stupid dial up wouldn't let me post the smiley faces with the beers and the smoking one! Oh well! I got mine in real life!

Now I KNOW we need to have another Ol' Broodmare Roundup and expand the herd - because a bunch of these women here would certainly fit right in, with only a minimum of bitin' & kickin'!

Well, I think I have had my fill of clubs and roundups, I just have to start pitching.

RENEE,

NEXT TIME I COME OVER , I WILL BRING A SHOVEL. THAT'S IF YOU EXCEPT HELP IN YOUR QUEST!

I have a pile..there's a bit of straw mixed in..but you are welcome to it!

As far as a string of piles, you could build on the 'hands across America' with a slight change in a word here or there. T

his would work during an election as well, no party in particular...

default_10_2_12.gif

RaVick there was the coolest post that I have ever seen on here earlier when I looked, but didn't get a chance to respond. Did you take it off?

I WILL START MY PILE IN MONTANA, JUST HAVE TO KEEP MY HUBBY FROM HAULING IT AWAY . WHEN ARE WE STARTING THIS PROJECT?

I WILL START MY PILE IN MONTANA, JUST HAVE TO KEEP MY HUBBY FROM HAULING IT AWAY . WHEN ARE WE STARTING THIS PROJECT?
If your hubby hauls yours off, you can have mine; it didn't get hauled this fall, so will be really big by spring. If you really want it to get big, you could take some from the cattle pens too.

Lavern

No I did not remove it ... I think big brother thought it might be pushing things a bit as it disappeared

In fact I posted it twice because it as I never saw it the first time and thought I forgot to hit " post" and tried again

Sorry but I thought it was to the point in more ways then one
default_smile.png
)

Latest posts

Back