Strange vet notice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebell

Reaction score
Got a notice from my new vet yesterday. It says an important reminder about Sara. He will be due for following immunizations. Neuter Feline.

Well Sara is a Miniature Horse and not a he either, but a filly. Think they need some help with their records
smile.gif
Gave me a good laugh anyway.

Does she act silly when you feed her cat nip? Tell her not to sharpen her hooves on the furniture!
laugh.gif

That's too funny!!!
yes.gif

When my vet put in a computer system he inclosed a note with the next statement asking for everybodys email address so they could email notices and reply to questions etc. I replyed and then emailed them a note welcoming them to this century of communications. A few days later I got an email from them asking for my email address again since they had misplaced it. I promptly got on the phone ( I couldn`t let the chance pass) and asked them where they sent the email message to ?

I promptly got on the phone ( I couldn`t let the chance pass) and asked them where they sent the email message to ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That is so funny! I needed to start my day with a laugh.

Justaboutgeese-what was their reply?

LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trixie, my dog, was a "boxes" according to the vet records. The breed boxes, are very square and brown.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back