Strange email

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
no.gif
I got a crazy email today from someone wanting to know if I could train a horse and show for them,. I answered back asking a few question , the first one was where are you from... !!!!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
The answer from them was

hello,        My horses are in Pakistan at my farm and i need person here in Pakistan if you able or recommend anyone else
new_shocked.gif

I answsered back with Did not think so , and that I did not even know they had shows there... and the person answered back,

we show here and i pay round trip ticket
So if anyone wants to go to Pakistan and train , let me know and I will give you the email address...
new_shocked.gif
no.gif
no.gif

Just thought I would share as I actually thought this was a hoot !!!
saludando.gif

I think it fits right in with the deluge I've had lately of emails wanting to buy my "horse please for sale" Just let them know the last price kindly and they will send check. Right.
wacko.gif

Jan

Some of those people over there have more dollars than sense (pun intended). They buy anything that crosses their mind without giving it a thought while masses of their people are starving.

It is POSSIBLE that this guy may have seen your ad and was struck by something in it and actually wanted to hire you.

Even on the remote chance it's legit.....who in their right mind would travel to that part of the world NOW!???
ohmy.gif

Even on the remote chance it's legit.....who in their right mind would travel to that part of the world NOW!???
I agree with that!!
ohmy.gif
Not exactly where I had in mind to vacation right now!
no.gif

you could not be able to pay me well to go over to that part of the world though some of them have very much money.

I have been hearing about these scam e-mails for some tiime. I never received one - until about two weeks ago that is!! They wanted to buy a horse ( I don't even have any for sale. ) I just deleted the e-mail ...Unbelievable.

Mark me down as racist if you like but I would not sell ANY living thing to Pakistan. No humane destruction allowed, no gelding allowed. Have you ever seen a Brooke Animal Hospital brochure?? I belong to this wonderful organisation, they were recently involved in attempting to rescue nearly 100 racehorses- registered TBs- that had been left to die in a race track stables when the track closed!!! Won't go there, won't sell anything there or to any Muslim country.

Lets not forget all the American girls that take "jobs" in Asian countries only to have the passports taken away so they can't leave and put on the sex slave market. Be VERY careful!!!

Robin

Bo,

Someone out there is obviously trying to steal my girl.
nono.gif

Seriously, do what you can to block these e-mails and delete the ones that do get by so that you don't end up with a virus. It's, most likely, a fishing scam.

(On the off chance that this is a real offer, forward them to me so that I can tell them you are too precious to me and I will NOT let you go.)
wink.gif

I would no longer respond to these emails...it sounds like some sort of scam to me....

Latest posts

Back