Story of a 12 year old Prodegy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable... :new_shocked: she is just unbelievable.....
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Her art was amazingly beautiful. What detail and color and emotion rolled into one. The eyes of God, so liquid so filled with sincerity and mercy. That is exactly what my God would look like
default_smile.png
The horse pictures were beautful. Also the last one of the girl in white was gorgeous.

Truly amazing.. I must so that I had chills looking at her paintings of Jesus, just amazing ! I just have one question & it might have been answered in the clip, but my kids are constantly running & being loud & of course I didn't hear it all,so do you now believe ? I am just curious ... God Bless, and may your daughter excel in all that she does in his honor!

I saw this young girl on the news a couple of years ago. She amazed me as much then as she does now. It certainly has to be a God-given gift she has. Such beautiful images!

If you want to see more of her work, she has a website. Try googling her name.

MA

Amazing, is it not that an blonde, Aryan child sees God as an Aryan Male??

I wonder what my God would look like??

This is silly, there is only one, I suppose her "vision" is true to her, and she has talent, as many other "savants" have talent.

Difference is, they are not claiming they are sent from God.

I find this sort of thing very worrying.

It does not stop me appreciating the pretty pictures, though.

Buying into the rest??

No, sorry.

Breath taking! Thank you for sharing! Some believe, some do not. I, myself, believe that God is God and that Jesus came to teach us of His love. I look forward to one day seeing the beauty that we can't even begin to fathem. I am sure that God has many plans for this child as she uses the talents that He gave her for His work.
default_wub.png
:

~Karen

Talent does come from God :aktion033: ...not as in a visitation, but it is a gift from above...what you do with it is what's important. Of course she sees Jesus in the cultural framework and basis she has been taught in her little corner of the world...some things are fantasy, so to speak, others the "bridey murphy' syndrome (it was put there some time or other in your life by experience and/or exposure)...not to say that astral travel and the rest isn't true (I'm a firm believer in it), I guess now it's called 'channeling', but when I was first introduced to it, it had a different name...and I had one heck of a believer/traveler as a teacher! :new_shocked:

Besides, where would the sensationalism and sales come from if she said 'I don't know, it just seemed like it should be that way to me'.....she IS, after all, still a business venture being exploited by adults...enabled might be a better word.

She has incredible ability and talent, and I'd love to see her concentrate on horses....wouldn't a commissioned painting by her be AWESOME??? :cheeky-smiley-006:

Hugs!

I got the "religious"context of many of the paintings...however my computer is on MUTE so all I witnessed was a visual display.................and what talent that young lady has..............now if she can escape the binding claws of adults and salesmen and truly paint from within herself ...oh what art she could produce.

I would love to see what she could paint when truly inspired by her dreams and not by humans
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

That was my foremost worry!!!

I do not believe a lot of what she is doing is form within her- I would like to see where all the money she is earning is going before I passed judgement either way.

To me, as an artist, yeas she has talent but the colours are garish and the paintings have no personal style- they remind me a lot of the "crying child" and the "Asian Madonna" pictures that are churned out by repro artists.

I wish they would just leave her alone and stop exploiting her, I really do.

I do not believe she is a prodigy, just a savant.

Latest posts

Back