Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lots of us! Lol. I am 31 this year, hubby is 23. His first marriage. My second. My first husband was not neccesarily the nicest of people. But I won't get into that, but he needed help, he com. Suicide about 3 years ago (after we were already divorced). My 6 yr old daughter is actually from my first marriage. But since then my current (nice) hubby has legally adopted her and we have son that will be 2 tommorrow.

WOW poor you, that must have been rough,
no.gif
I am glad you have found a nice guy to take care of you and your daughter.

Hugs Renee

I'm a bit in a muddle regarding time zones, nights and days, but just wanted to wish your little boy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY - hope he had/has and enjoyable day (if he's anything like my g/son, now 3, he will love all the paper and packing as much as the presents inside!!).

Good morning little britches. May I ask what you feed? and if its Puriuna, where do you get it. I started feeding the Purina mini horse and pony and I love it! but now it seems I may not be able to get it in Chilli w/out special order. If you don't use it, could you please tell me who in CiRcleville carries Purina, and I will see if they keep it in stock. Thanks

Hi we get a 12% horse feed from a feed store in south bloomfield. We have used the dumor horse feeds, havent tried the purina mini horse feed, but have heard its great. I believe pbs animal health on 23 on the south end of circleville sells it. Is TSC not carrying it anymore?

Stormy is all tucked in for bed tonight

How's her udder looking? Maybe I can take over from cassie and demand pics while she is gone
default_new_rofl.gif

How's her udder looking? Maybe I can take over from cassie and demand pics while she is gone
default_new_rofl.gif

Here are udder shots tonight0927112040a.jpg0927112039.jpg

i still dont see a while lot of difference in her udder, but she is softer in the rear yet again.
default_wacko.png
default_unsure.png

No, not a lot of udder change, but then she could alter quickly, you just never know!

But looking at the pics, she has a while to go yet. Never mind, she is obviously feeling fine and will let us see her baby when she is happy that the cooking process is over.
default_yes.gif

Ok will try this evening. Does it look to you like she has an udder at all? I thought she did and it was getting bigger, but now I am second guessing myself. Ugh! I always do this to myself

Bree can you post a few pics of her a few weeks ago with some recent pics, this helps to see the progress. You said she was with the stallion until November right? so this could mean an October baby, 1 week to go and it is October so don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back