Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is preggo. no way could that belly be that low and her not be. I think she looks lower than mine did when she foaled last week. Although I think her bag needs to fill out a bit more before THE BIG DAY. Don't worry, I was also concerned about no movement. But Annie was in there all right!

ok, thank you guys! Feel better. I am ok to wait for her baby, as long as everything is ok with both of them. my anniversary was today, was hoping she might have popped a baby out for it, but guess not. My son's bday is the 25th, maybe then?

Not too many changes in her this evening.

she will give you that gorgeous baby when she is fully cooked!!
default_wub.png

Happy Anniversary
default_wub.png
Just like to add I remember getting very worried the last week or so before my foal was born as I hadnt seen any movements..she looks very pregnant to me
default_yes.gif
and Im sure youv nothing to worry about

default_saludando.gif
I think me and cassie no what your going throw...she is deffently pregnant trust me ive had my daughts to with saffire and dusty....

i reackon she may have about 4 weeks to go

all looking quiet in Stromy's stable I guess shes out enjoying the fresh air
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you all for the anniversary wishes! Supposed to be going out tonight (without the kids) YEAH!
default_biggrin.png

This is our 4 year anniversary.

Yep Stormy is out, but its all rainy and yucky here. I will probably put her back in her stall before I leave this evening.

Happy Anniversary! mmmmm, Tuscan Table? My favorite

Dont know????? We'll see I guess.

Aww 4 years
default_wub.png
still so new..Im at 28 years now
default_wacko.png
have a lovely time together
default_wub.png

Thank you! I guess I am the "craddle robbing" type. Hubby is almost 8 years youner than me.
default_wink.png

getting ready to put stormy in for the night before leaving. Babysitter was sick
default_no.gif
, but think hubby found a backup
default_aktion033.gif

I hope you had a wonderful evening
biggrin.gif
I also hope the kids have a lay in this morning
rolleyes.gif

Dont know????? We'll see I guess.

Thank you! I guess I am the "craddle robbing" type. Hubby is almost 8 years youner than me.
default_wink.png

getting ready to put stormy in for the night before leaving. Babysitter was sick
default_no.gif
, but think hubby found a backup
default_aktion033.gif
I hope you had a nice dinner! I'm a craddle robber too...hubby is 4 yrs younger! The first time my dad met him he called me a cougar....i didnt think my dad knew what a cougar was! LOL

I hope you had a nice dinner! I'm a craddle robber too...hubby is 4 yrs younger! The first time my dad met him he called me a cougar....i didnt think my dad knew what a cougar was! LOL
They called me a 'cradle robber' too.. but my hubby is only 2 years younger.

Hope you had a nice dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back