Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!!

isn't it annoying when it restarts itself!!! glad everything was ok! n you got our msgs so we know the no. works for foaling time!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Ok, So I need help here, I checked Stormy's vulva this morning, and I couldn't believe how stretched and elongated it was! Here is a pic from this morning0918111011.jpg ok so , then I checked it this evening, and it looked even smaller than it had days ago!???
default_unsure.png
default_no.gif
Here is a pic from this evening0918112023.jpg do you want udder pics too? What does this mean do you think?

It's possible she may have tightened everything up when you checked. Some of them are shy that way!

It's possible she may have tightened everything up when you checked. Some of them are shy that way!
I guess it could have been, but she def didnt this morning! Gesh, she was ready I thought for sure! I was hoping to feel a huge udder this evening, but nope, still filling.
default_wacko.png

default_saludando.gif
Its does look different i dont no i new at this too ..sorry no help

udder pictures please

it also depends on how relaxed they are... if Suzie is scared or stressed by something. she tightens everything up...whereas if I have been scratching her of just been with her for a while she is really relxed behind,

def need to see some udder pics!!
default_yes.gif

everything looks all good
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif
Its does look different i dont no i new at this too ..sorry no help

udder pictures please
Sure thing! she's not as big in the udder department as Suzie and Sweety, but she's working on it!

Udder pics from this evening0918112024.jpg0918112025.jpg

Sorry, they arent the greatest pics

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering if she is going to foal and then fill? Her nipples are straight already!

here is her udder from 4 days ago, Sept 14th.0914112058.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Has stormy had foals before she looks like she got a bit more filling to do yet
She has had 2 foals before, but this will be her first with me.

I am wondering if she is going to foal and then fill? Her nipples are straight already!
I hope so, we are ready!!!!

Sorry I didnt get pics today, it has been raining all day, and now Stormy is a mud ball!!! I tried to brush her off a little, but she is still wet. So, she is doing the same as Suzie, her udder feels smaller tonight, so ???? Hopefully she foals by the end of Sept.

thats ok Kara
default_smile.png
rain must be a relief from the hot weather hey?

hope she has a fun day in the rain!! I know suzie loves to stand out in the rain!!! lol
default_wacko.png

I have not watched for a few days, but it appears that stormy, looking from the top angle on marestare, is more narrow. Has her baby dropped? I would like to see a side shot.

default_saludando.gif
yer we need more photos.....please
ok, here are the best I can get. Did ya'll see me drop my cellphone in Stormy's poo! YUCK. Then it restarted, so I tried with my old phone, and so I will post the best pics I got from this morning. I think there are some decent ones, but she is still all muddy, and it is raining here again today. i tried to brush some off, so sorry about the dirtyness! I sometimes think, Stormy has part pig in her.
default_biggrin.png

Belly shot from this morningIMAG0153.jpg

her udder was smaller than 2 days ago, but bigger than yesterday. Her vulva seemed elongated again, and a little puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back