Storms again!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
So, how did everyone fare in this latest round of storms and tornadoes? Other than having a large lake again, we are okay. I heard on TV that Benton and Little Rock had tornadoes last night. Is everyone okay?

Jerry planted a tree rose for me yesterday, an azalea that was getting too big for it's pot, and a pointsettia plant that I didn't kill over Christmas. I am pretty sure they will be drowned now. We have horses we can't work because it is too wet and muddy, and we can't get anything mowed because it is and has stayed too wet, but have to be thankful because we have not blown or floated away! How about everyone else? Check in kiddos and let us all know you are still there!

We are fine here in Grant COunty, one county kinda between Benton and Little Rock. We had heavy rains adn wind but the main storm moved north of us. From pics i have seen on TV it has been bad. We are going to benton if we can get there to go sopping today. We don't have much in rural Grant county.

Shelley<><

Wow! sounds like you folks got hammered!
default_sad.png

We didn't get a drop here!

Joyce

Back