~Stick Family Decals~ ~~Car Windows~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sphynx~n~minis

Reaction score
Ok, I have seen these on alot of cars,,,,, mostly with mom, dad, kids, a dog or a cat.... there must be some other ones for people with Horses,,,,,,, any idea, I have looked around the internet and can't find any with horses....... I would need one for me & my husband and 7 cats 5 dogs and 5 horses ( 3 big ones and 2 minis) ,,,,,,, I might have to extend them to my side windows,,,,, don't know if the back window would be big enough
default_smile.png

My local printer made a decal out of my farm logo for my truck back window. It was a gift from Hus and Dan for me. It came out way too big for my likeing but its on there!
default_yes.gif

Here's a good one for you:

http://www.autobodyart.com/

I was first going to get one of these for my very plain boring truck.......until I figured out it was more important to buy hay!
default_wacko.png

We found some at a store I believe it was called Just Horsin Around in Myrtle Beach. My husband and I joked that we would have to wrap them around our car with the amount of family and animals we have.

I made mine on the FamilySticker site yesterday and found you can change the size of the animal stickers just like the people ones so I've got a dog, a cat, a small horse the same size as the dog and cat and a larger horse for my Arab. Wish I could make the big horse a little bigger though! There's also an "equestrian" or "cowboy" person-body which makes it look like you're riding one of the horses in your lineup, that might be a nice space saver for someone.

Leia

Latest posts

Back