Sterling -- How's Lakota Feeling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Cheyenne --

Just wondering how your baby girl is recouperating (sp?) from her spay?

Jill

Hi Jill! Thanks for asking!!!
laugh.gif
saludando.gif
Welllll......you'd've never known it but little missy was up and at 'em very early...and since I slept on the couch, she came lumbering over to me with her big smilie face and burying her face under my arm pushing it up so that I would be hugging her...LOL !!! She's a character. She was feeling chipper and raring to go! She's eating her normal amounts of food if not a little more, and drinking plenty of water. I'm having trouble keeping her still as all she wants to do is bounce around and play. Have had to separate both pups for time outs because she's acting as if she has'nt even had a surgery!
ohmy.gif
I'm just so glad it's all over!! So....you're next!!! Or should I say KELSEY is next!!!
wacko.gif
LOL !!! Remember I'll be here for ya if you need me!
yes.gif

I'm happy she's doing so good!!!! And, yes, Kelsey Blue is next! We have to wait until the end of October / first of November until she's 6mos. She has been a big help with all that was going on with Winston. When I lay down with her, she does have this way of looking right into my eyes. When I stop rubbing her stomach, she does this groaning moan that sounds exactly like Marge Simpson! Kelsey's another one that really is getting deep in my heart!

It does'nt take long before these little creatures find their way into your heart.And they are so silly with their antics and puppish ways. I'm also glad to hear that Winston is feeling better. Nothing like a hurt or sick puppy to make your whole world fall apart!

Latest posts

Back