Steelers or Cardinals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STEELERS all the way.
default_wub.png
Gotta love Hines ward and Polamalu!! Even though they didnt do much this game!

It was a nailbitter for sure...but the Steelers pulled it off! I thought my husband was going to have a stroke. Way to go Steelers! Both teams had tons of penalties in the game...it was exciting!

Well, I'm feeling very SMUG today...I don't watch football, don't care for it, NEVER have...that said, I decided to 'semi' watch to see if I could 'catch' all of the great commercials I'd been hearing about. End result was that I actually SAW much of the actual game--and I was amazed at how it moved along,and how interesting it was! I seem to have 'lucked out', got to see one of the BEST and most exciting football games ever!!

(I did jump back and forth between the game and some repeats of "The Closer" on TNT...meaning I missed some of the game, notably the big Cardinals TD that put them ahead by 3. I also missed most of the second quarter and the halftime, because the horses expected to eat and be cleaned up after!)

I have not had a football game on the TV in my house for over 11 years; probably won't again, unless the commercials come as highly touted as this years'--wouldn't you know, a couple of the ones I MOST anticipated(the A-B ones with the Clydes) were shown while I was out doing the chores..
default_wacko.png
--but, I found it online this AM and was able to watch, so I'm happy!!
default_smile.png

Margo

I was rooting for the Cradinals and I think that ref was just horrible! He made soem very contriversial calls at that game (in my mind) and I did not enjoy watching that. :DOH!

I knew the Steelers would win. They are the best! Luv ya Black n Gold!!!! It was a really good game.

Latest posts

Back