Starting second phase......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
I am moving today to a 55 plus community to start the new beginning of my life without Larry.

Sold my house it closes today. It is a bittersweet moment but I choose to think of it as a new beginning. I can make it what I choose to make it depending on my attitude. I could wallow but that's counter productive!

So I will be offline and no phone until the cable company gets me up and running again!

Behave yourselves while I'm gone and no holding fun parties till I am back!
default_yes.gif

Hugs

Bonnie

Good luck with your move! I know a couple of people who have moved to communities such as that and had a blast!! My friends grandmother was home alone- she didnt want to move to a new place but the family had convinced her. Ha, a couple of months later I asked my friend how her grandmother liked it. Her reply was 'She is never home!! She is so busy with things and friends that I have to 'make an appointment' to see her!'

So I agree, it is opening a new door to a new adventure and new friends!!! Can't wait til your computer is back up to hear how you like it and how things are going!

I hope you'll let us know when you're back up & running once you've settled in! I wish you all the best in your new venture!

Good Luck Bonnie! I wish you peace and an eased mind with this move!

default_luck.gif

I wish you the best Bonnie. I hope you adjustment is the beginning of happy times ahead ! Let us know when you are back online.

(((hugs)))

Back