Starlette Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
Its been a little over 3 months and a week since she was born, little Starlette. We love her dearly as she has been our first born, ever. Starlette isn't "show quality" and we will not be registering her with AMHA/R due to her father being A and her mother being R (we didn't breed them). She is such a sweetheart, and brings joy to our hearts.

Img_0354.jpg

Mom hugging little Starlette

Img_0351.jpg

Mom and Starlette, Starlette was calling to her mom because we seperated them today

Img_0348.jpg

Me with Starlette Prancing

Img_0346.jpg

Me and Starlette

Img_0347.jpg

Me and Starlette

Img_0353.jpg

Shes such a dork

Img_0349.jpg

Me "riding" Starlette.

Thanks for letting me share

midnight star stables said:
shes cute!
wub.gif
she looks kinnda dwarfy to me...?? is it the pics or her build or is she a mild dwarf??
435172[/snapback]

Yes, she is a minimal dwarf, but I think it was very rude of you to just say that on my thread, especially when I already said she wont be registered and isn't show quality
rolleyes.gif

ForMiniSeasonsFarm said:
shes cute!
wub.gif
she looks kinnda dwarfy to me...?? is it the pics or her build or is she a mild dwarf??
435172[/snapback]

Yes, she is a minimal dwarf, but I think it was very rude of you to just say that on my thread, especially when I already said she wont be registered and isn't show quality
rolleyes.gif

435182[/snapback]

I dont think that was rude! She was just asking!

-Gage-

I really don't think there is anything wrong with dwarfs(sp), I posted a thread a few days ago to learn more about dwarfs(sp)... i am new to dwarfs(sp) & i am only trying to learn, my comments were not meat to be rude at all, sorry.

but you also said she wouldn't be reg. because her dam is A reg & the sire is R reg... not be cause she had some dwarf charistics (I really don't know if dwarfs can or can not be reg... i'm only guess there not allowed?
wacko.gif
)

I think she is a lovely little girl! i meant nothing rude by it, she is very cute.

I really don't think there is anything wrong with dwarfs(sp), I posted a thread a few days ago to learn more about dwarfs(sp)... i am new to dwarfs(sp) & i am only trying to learn, my comments were not meat to be rude at all, sorry.
but you also said she wouldn't be reg. because her dam is A reg & the sire is R reg... not be cause she had some dwarf charistics (I really don't know if dwarfs can or can not be reg... i'm only guess there not allowed?
wacko.gif
)

I think she is a lovely little girl! i meant nothing rude by it, she is very cute.

435198[/snapback]

A will not accept dwarfs as they ask for pictures on the registration. R doesn't ask for pics, but I wouldn't have registered her anyways, even though my mom wanted to (she doesn't believe me when I tell her she is a dwarf)

wacko.gif
)

435198[/snapback]

yes there is nothing wrong with dwarves but they are something that we DONT want to get!! Dwarves go through so much pain and die early than others, its not a good thing!

But if someone does happen to have a dwarf we love them to death!

-Gage-

Gage said:
wacko.gif
)

435198[/snapback]

yes there is nothing wrong with dwarves but they are something that we DONT want to get!! Dwarves go through so much pain and die early than others, its not a good thing!

-Gage-

435212[/snapback]

Starlette doesn't seem in pain. She has a pefect bite and legs. The only problems I can see (externally) is her short neck and large stomach

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i dont think ALL of them are in pain but usually when they get older there little legs start to get tired and they start getting artherites(SP)!

Sad, but there is nothing we can do about it!!

and its somthing we shouldnt hide, the best we can do is just LOVE LOVE LOVE and STUDY STUDY STUDY to find out what mares and stallions have it so we know not to breed them!

-Gage-

Gage said:
wacko.gif
)

435198[/snapback]

-Gage-

435212[/snapback]

Oh i do know it is called a "fault" in minis, but i feel this filly looks pretty happy & healty & couln't get a better home!
yes.gif

Wow, active little junior chat going on here! Starlette is adorable, and yes, she shows dwarf characteristics. She's got the short neck, short forearms, distended belly, bulging forehead with dished face...AND THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO SLOW HER DOWN ONE LITTLE BIT!
laugh.gif
wub.gif
biggrin.gif
This was not a critique thread and I won't turn it in to one; you are being very responsible as her owners and that's all that counts- no more needs to be said.

Starlette is wonderful and obviously has a great home, congratulations to you on owning such a lovely filly.
yes.gif

Leia

hobbyhorse23 said:
Wow, active little junior chat going on here! Starlette is adorable, and yes, she shows dwarf characteristics. She's got the short neck, short forearms, distended belly, bulging forehead with dished face...AND THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO SLOW HER DOWN ONE LITTLE BIT!
laugh.gif

wub.gif

biggrin.gif
This was not a critique thread and I won't turn it in to one; you are being very responsible as her owners and that's all that counts- no more needs to be said.
Starlette is wonderful and obviously has a great home, congratulations to you on owning such a lovely filly.
yes.gif

Leia

435268[/snapback]

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

May I say that is one very adorable little filly who looks incredibly loved and well cared for.

Ahh She is a little darling and the two of you look very happy, keep up the good work.

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back