Star Ridge Acres Introduces Our Newest Sr Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

This is really like a dream come true for me.
default_wub.png
I have wanted this stallion for years but he was never available. I even tried to send a mare or two to him but Ann (Seahorse Farm) really didn't have the time to deal with any more mares. Can't blame her at all. So when I heard the whisperings of Ann's dispersal I couldn't hardly believe it! Was "he" actually going to be for sale? Yep, he was! There's a very long story between when he went up for sale and the time he arrived here this morning at 2am, but that's not important now. What's important is I love his guy just as much as I thought I would. Maybe more!
default_risa8.gif
I don't own any pictures of him yet, but I have permission to use this information from Ann's site. So, Star Ridge Acres would like to introduce our newest Sr. Herdsire:

Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow "Spirit"

31", perlino, gorgeous head (folks, I mean gorgeous!
default_wub.png
), tiny, tippy ears, perfectly correct legs, level topline, great croup and a very nice neck - especially on a breeding stallion that has never been sweated.

Thanks for looking. I really can't believe he's here.
default_488.gif

SPIRIT--WEB--LEFT_ARABIAN_PORT._WEBSITE.JPG
SPIRIT--WEB-FULL_BODY_RIGHT_WEBSITE.JPG
SPIRIT--WEB-HEAD_ON_WEBSITE.JPG

SPIRIT--WEB---FULL_BODY_LEFT.JPG
SPIRIT--WEB--HEAD_N_NECK__WEBSITES.JPG
SPIRIT---WEB--AWESOME_R._N-H_website.JPG
SPIRIT--WEB--R._HALTER_100.JPG

SPIRIT--WEB--RIGHT_HALTER_250.JPG
SPIRIT--WEB---SIG._PIECE.JPG

SOLD!

[SIZE=10pt]TEN LS SPIRITS AFTERGLOW aka "SPIRIT" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]AMHA & AMHR (Ten L Echos Captive Spirit x French Broads Strike The Gold)~~~SPIRIT is absolute PERLINO EYE CANDY for those who admire TRUE ARABIAN TYPE BEAUTY in a Miniature. He is the zenith of what I had been looking for in a stallion for quite a while. One that would stir your imagination years into the future and touch your very soul!!! To do that, he would have to be very EXTREME AND EXOTIC in his ARABIAN FEATURES, and be a harmonious blend of form to function. He would have to radiate a sense of confidence, intelligence, and kindness, yet be full of pride and enjoy showing off. SPIRIT is all that and more, all packaged in a mighty 31 inches of power at the trot, and sheer elegance at halter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]SPIRIT'S face is finely cut and chiseled, with great width between his ultra large crystal blue eyes, set low in his exotic and extreme ARABIAN head. And as his "crown of glory", he sports very tightly set diminutive tippy ears. He is balanced and very smooth bodied with "refinement" to spare! His shoulder is well laid back, giving him elastic, fluid, and airy movement at the whip. With his excellent topline, high tailset, and long graceful arching neck that blends into a very tight and clean throatlatch, SPIRIT is the epitome of the halter horse as well. With all that said, he has also been the dream come true for many a child at birthday time. Spirit is so loving and gentle, when there are no "ladies" involved, that his previous owners took him to many birthday parties, giving all the children cart rides. Can you imagine all the 5 and 6 year olds that SPIRIT has brought joy to? It is wonderful to have such a kind, and good natured stallion, that you can even trust with children![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]SPIRIT has a world~class pedigree that features a collection of the breed's finest. His pedigree is a tapestry of CHAMPIONS AND CHAMPION-PRODUCERS. The fame of his sire line is legendary being that of GOLD MELODY BOY, AND BUCKEROO.[/SIZE] SPIRIT'S sire is TEN L ECHOS CAPTIVE SPIRIT, who is a NATIONAL CHAMPION and RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION in halter. The grandsire to SPIRIT is LITTLE KINGS BUCK ECHO, holder of a WORLD [SIZE=10pt]GRAND [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]CHAMPION SENIOR title, and holder of a WORLD RESERVE JUNIOR [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]GRAND [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]CHAMPION title. BOONES LITTLE BUCKEROO is SPIRIT'S great grandsire, and is also a WORLD [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]GRAND [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]CHAMPION SENIOR STALLION and a producer of the same, many times over through his get and grand get. The GOLD MELODY BOY/BUCKEROO line, is time proven in the showring and the breeding shed, to produce outstanding beauty with the ARABIAN LOOK. We are confident that SPIRIT will live up to the high standards of his predecessors. [/size][/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
what a beauty. He sure does look like a miniature Arabian.
default_wink.png

Congraulations! He is beautiful and I always love to see someone's dreams come true!

Thank you for the nice comments.
default_smile.png
I keep going out to the barn just to look at him. I really can't believe how beautiful his head is and I've seen enough of his babies to know he passes that on. I'm very lucky to have him!
default_wub.png

And isn't Ann very flowery with her words??
default_yes.gif

OMG I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!! I have a yearling son of his that I practically think walks on water
default_wub.png
He's in my avatar. I hope my Jedi grows up to be even half as gorgeous as his daddy.... Please keep us updated with new pictures! I only have the ones from Ann's site and I would love to see more
default_wub.png
I love the way Ann describes her horses, makes me fall in love with them all over again
default_wub.png

Parmela, I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I know what it's like to dream. May he give you many, many awesome foals!

I don't blame you, he's a BEAUTY!

[SIZE=24pt]WHOOO HOOO!!!!![/SIZE]

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Huge Congratulations Parmela!! He is absolutely stunning and I wish you lots of years of happiness with him and yes, Ann is VERY "flowery" with her words LOL!!! Enjoy!

WOW--- HE IS GORGEOUS PARMELA!!! NOW THAT'S MY KINDA STALLY
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Congrats!!!!

I've been stalking here for 2 days... waiting.....
default_smile.png
)

He is really gorgeous! I bet you get some awesome babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sandy

Now wouldn't Spirit and Trinket make a beautiful baby?

Rita

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's Parmela! He's very pretty!! I'm so glad he's yours and your wish came true!!

Latest posts

Back