Star On Foal Watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it surely has to be tonight now - I am predicting she will foal it will be a filly and gorgeous
default_wub.png

Karina I sure hope you are right! Shes out in the pasture exercising and patches and her filly will be wandering in and out.

But Kay... Star looks so cute on the cam every night
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Thanks Lewella NOTTTTTTTT LOL :arg!

Im watching her out the window and shes teasing black. Yep that huge pregnant mare is out there getting him all riled up. I told Rusty maybe she just needs to know shes still attractive LOL

Angie is in pen next to Unique right now and driving him nuts even though she's as big as a barn. LOL Some mares I tell ya....
default_laugh.png

Of course I will probably miss it as I have to go and get the jeep serviced in the morning
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh and that little filly is just cute as a button
default_wub.png

I am thinking we are very close but hoping she waits for hubby to get home

Kay, I hope you are watching and that your hubby is home - she looks like she is getting very close.

Okay I am ready for my straight jacket now

I was SO SURE she was going to foal last night and then again this morning. Every sign is there

My aching sleep deprived head

OMG I cant believe she is still hanging on. I looked in at about 8am my time so 3am your time and she was in a different spot every couple of minutes so was convinced I would miss it - kinda glad I havent though (sorry Kay)
default_biggrin.png

Well we now have white milk so I am hoping this will be it. I am exhausted and hubby doesnt even want to look at her LOL And we still have Tease to watch who is also overdue

This is the 2nd time star has foaled standing up lol. It was a tight squeeze a couple times but its a beautiful black colt with 3 high whites. Looks like daddy with Stars beautiful head. Im sure he will test positive for tobiano.

What a cutie!

I might get a couple days sleep before we watch Tease

Oh well done Star (at last LOL!) Many congratulations on your new colt.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Pictures soon I hope?

Anna

Thank goodness
default_aktion033.gif

Watch a lot but could not stay up.

So glad everything went good.
default_wub.png

Look in this morning and oh what a cutie.

Look at those legs and for sure a nice head.

Last edited by a moderator:
"CONGRATULATIONS!" on a handsome little man!!

Latest posts

Back