Star Lake Harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankee Doodle Dandy

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to Pinto Worlds next year with my mini, Angel. My harness isn't quite world-show quality, and it's getting to the point where I need a new show one soon. I'm thinking of purchasing the Rolled Show Harness from Star Lake Tack. What do you guys think, is it a good buy? Does it fit well? Is it pretty comfortable for your horses? Anybody have pics of it in action?

Thanks

Claire

I have heard nothing but good things about all of her harnesses. I have just their plain leather harness for my mini for working him in and it fits great. She is great to work with, you provide measurements and she will help make one that fits your mini. I will probably end up buying one of her harnesses before show season hits.

We love ours and would buy again. Looks and fits great. Cathy is easy to work with and can customize it if needed. It was the best price we found for the style and quality.

Awesome, thank you!
default_smile.png

If you can catch her at a show, she will help you fit it to your horse and even for halters ive had her swap out the crown pieces if they were to long or to short at a show when I just bought them off of her tack trailer.

My Mom has had that one for a number of years now. It's a really really nice harness. Cathy is great to work with. We have been buying things from her for a number of years. You won't regret dealing with her and you should be extremely pleased with the harness!

Latest posts

Back