Stallion Sweepstakes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
What time is the Stallion Sweepstakes actually done? 6pm eastern or the time along side the auction, some of which are 3 or 4 hours.

AND PEOPLE need to bid, some horses don't have bids
default_sad.png
They are all really nice stallions !!!!!!!

Ha Ha, I think someone must have misscalculated when they set them up.
default_smile.png
I assume we are going by the time beside them. Looks like another late night, it's more exciting that way.
default_aktion033.gif

it says right in the rules 6pm eastern time. OR if a bidding war a 30 minute window. I think in the future they really need to clarify this as a person could think they won at 6pm and not look later. See what I mean???

Yah, I saw that. Hmm, I'm not sure how that happened. Hopefully anyone who bid is paying attention to the possibilty of "stealth bidding" and therefore will notice that the auctions are not ending yet. Im sure they'll get it fixed for next year.

PS > Doing any Bidding ?
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
got it. I called Bruce and asked. Maybe the wording needs to be different or something. I wasn't the only one that was confused is why I asked.

Thanks as James said it maybe a long night
default_smile.png
Lots of nice boys to choose from
default_smile.png

I notice, too, that the 6 pm Eastern time was specifically Eastern Standard time, so that would make it 7 pm Eastern daylight savings time--I thought it was kind of odd to say standard time when we're now on daylight savings time?

I think you won the stallion you were bidding on Kitty??
default_biggrin.png
Or is the grapevine wrong & that wasn't you?

Congratulations to all who got the breeding services they were bidding on.

default_smile.png
he is a good one
default_smile.png
and what grapevine I never said a word to anyone!!

Congratulations Kitty, I know you didn't tell me, but I somehow knew that was you.
default_smile.png

It all went awesome, I am so glad we put Nicodemus in, he ended up being the highest seller!

Thanks so much to the bidders and those who entered their wonderful Stallions. Plus, we got the breeding to King Lee again.
default_laugh.png

Thanks James, I guess people must know me better then I know myself !!!
default_wink.png
default_unsure.png

I really liked your boy, he is a pretty boy also and someone is very lucky.
default_wub.png
Overall I think people got really good deals and should have some awesome foals next year. I'm hoping we do
default_biggrin.png

Congrats to all and GOOD LUCK!!!

CONGRATS JAMES!! SMHC'S NICODEMUS WAS THE HIGHEST STALLION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, HE DESERVES IT
default_aktion033.gif

I wanted Grahm's Kid Lee to repete a cross, I didn't get him. My timing was off.
default_oops.gif
I am looking for a stallion to breed to, not in my herd. If anyone knows anyone who is open to outside breedings, please let me know.

I also was in it to the last with you Kitty, for Nicodemous. Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Ellen I didn't get Nicodemous, I like the stallion but I had another boy I was interested in
default_rolleyes.gif
as I have a daughter of his
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
and would LOVE a colt!!!

Kitty, I guess I should bud in and assume I know what I am talking about. LOL! May I ask if you got who you were looking for? I hope you did.

Latest posts

Back