Stallion Station Going Strong

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
It now makes 3 colts and 1 filly. Every year I have more boys than girls, but when they come like the 3 that I got, I guess I can not complain!!

Riverdance Scout's ...............................

I have not named thiis one yet. Sire is a son of L & D Scout and Dam is a daughter of Santana Supreme.

Fallen Ash Scout's Prince Of Tides x Riverdance's Hit The Jackpot

312837388.jpg

312837389.jpg

congrats on the new baby. We are running neck and neck on foals being born. I got a new APHA filly this morning.
default_aktion033.gif

congrats on the new baby. We are running neck and neck on foals being born. I got a new APHA filly this morning.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your filly. I have two more that are bagged up, but I suspect it will be a few more days before they go. We had a hugh storm last night, so I know this mare was going to go. I have four more in total for this month, then a couple that are spred out.

default_wub.png
he is so cute.How tall is he?He looks tiny.

handsome
default_biggrin.png

His dam is 32" and his sire is 31 1/2". Based upon his cannon bone he sould be anywhere from 30" to 31"

Riverdance Scouts Jackpot Prince?

Riverdance Scout Jackpot Supreme?

Riverdance Scout Hes a Jackpot?

Riverdance Scout Supreme Jackpot?

Riverdance Scout We Hit the Jackpot?

Riverdance Scout Falls Supreme Jackpot?

Cute little boy!!

Very cute! and handsome
default_wub.png
Don't you love it when they go during a huge storm? :DOH! We are going to get the nastiest storm really soon tornadoes hail ect... And of course I've got a mare that is ready to pop at any second!!!! :DOH!
default_wacko.png

Good luck with the rest that are yet to come You've had a beautiful foal crop so far!!
default_yes.gif

He is adorable. Wow. And I love his name Riverdances Scouts Naughty By Nature. It suits the little guy
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back