Stallion brewers captivation touch of gold. Anyone know him?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawing

Reaction score
Hi,

Bought a filly by brewers captivation touch of gold and I have absolutely no information on him. Does anyone know of him? I do know he was a top ten horse but I'm really interested in his color. Bought the filly as an Appaloosa but her markings look more like a minimal colored paint. I'm going to do genetic testing but every test cost so trying to narrow things down.

Any help is appreciated.thanks

His color is listed as PPA in the stud book. Palomino Pinto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks that's what I needed to know! Didn't want to waste the money if her sire was solid she has Appaloosa from the bottom side. From her leg markings I'd say she's tobiano and the spots over the hips are few and could go either way.

Thank you

Just a word or warning-colors listed in AMHA studbook are not always accurate.Many years ago I owned a stallion who was definitely a black and white Appaloosa-almost leopard.,He was listed in studbook as a pinto.It is always exciting to find out what colors show up in genetic testing.Things have progressed so much in testing in the last few years.

Latest posts

Back