St. Valentine Arrived Early

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngC

Reaction score
I must be getting senile, but I’ve forgotten how Vermont Teddy bears started showing up here. I think my husband likes them because they were (and still mostly are) made in the US. It seems like my herd of stuffed bears increased a few years back when I had some surgery. I’ve been telling the husband: no. more. bears. ! !!! (...they cost too much and I’m running out of room.)

So yesterday, I was out shoveling horse poop and stuff. When I came in, I noticed the UPS guy had been by, but I figured it was airplane parts (the husband loves RC aircraft.) I kicked the box under the porch roof so it wouldn’t get rained on.

Go figure, no airplanes in that box.
...just a bigger bear.

While this Ted look-alike hopped out of the box and tackled me, the husband’s telling me that they have a bigger one that’s 6 foot tall. Yeah, that’s just what I need; a big bear I can’t even lift.

However, on an upbeat note, at least he didn’t run off with the trailer and bring home a Clydesdale. And despite all the husband’s faults, I think he must love this old woman. [i’d give him a hug but there’s a big, floppy bear in the way!]

photo1.JPG

What a sweet man you have. That bear is adorable!
default_smile.png

YOU ARE LOVED! That's so sweet!
default_yes.gif

Many wives get the name of a cereal.......nutnhoney

Aww that is such a sweet thing for him to do! At least you know your thought about and loved
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
What a wonderful bear! Does he have jammies on?? How cool!! LOL!
default_thumbup.gif

They're not jammies; it's a hoody-footie. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a matching pink hoody-footie. ...not too practical though.
default_thumbdown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back