SQUIRT's Nationals Photos (*happy sigh*)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
These just came today and I wanted to share them with my friends on LB. I just love this little guy and am thankful to Erica for letting me be his co-owner and #1 fan. Squirt, a/k/a Erica's Can't Take My Eyes Off You, is a 2yo heavily Redboy bred stallion who stands just under 29". He is a 3x National Champion (halter), Multi National Top 10, and AMHA Grand and Supreme Champion. A tall order for a little guy... but those Erica horses all come with 17hh of personality. They're big on the inside
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for looking at my favorite little man!

315789_10150302253818155_522573154_7920681_2029838178_n.jpg

296981_10150302253728155_522573154_7920679_556454041_n.jpg

302339_10150302253788155_522573154_7920680_1206252482_n.jpg

I am so happy with the pictures Casey McBride Photography got of Squirt and from what I saw of the online proofs, there were TONS of really, really great shots captured this year. Loving the work they did!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks
default_wub.png
I am so happy about Squirt
default_yes.gif
And he has good family news today because a 3/4 sister to him that Erica owns just had a big win at the AMHA Worlds today
default_firstprize.gif
I think they look quite a lot alike... go figure! Same color, so petitely built and so closely blood related
default_wub.png

name rings tru lol cant take my eyes off of him lol congrats on the beautiful boy and his accomplishments

He is so beautiful. I absolutely LOVE his shoulder. Hard to find a shoulder like that on a horse his size. Very, very nice.

Jill,

he is absolutely GORGEOUS! We LOVE Erica's horses and hope to acquire some in the near future!

Sister Kristina

Thank you, Sister Kristina
default_wub.png

You'll love dealing with Erica. Her horses are even better in person than in the pictures and you could not find a more sincere, knowledgeable and caring breeder to buy from
default_yes.gif

People might think "oh Jill bought another Erica horse" but there's sound reasoning and it sure has made me happy each and every time. It's worked out better than I could have dreamed in a few of cases, and Squirt is an embodiment of a line I've wanted to include in our program for about 4yrs. His size is the unexpected cherry on top
default_biggrin.png
Erica's always my first go-to when I am looking for a horse to add to our situation here
default_smile.png
... and she's even helped give me her sincere opinion when I've shopped elsewhere. She's the best!

Jill,

we watched her at Nationals 2 years ago. She has such a way with horses. We are looking forward to getting to know her personally.

Congratulations again Jill on Squirt. He's just stunning and so is his sister. I saw her at World in person and she totally deserved champion un her annual class...she was so robbed imo.

When is Squirt coming to live with you?

Thanks folks
default_wub.png

Parmela, he's going to hang out with Erica next season as well as a mare or two of hers, then head to VA next fall
default_smile.png

Congratulations again Jill on Squirt. He's just stunning and so is his sister. I saw her at World in person and she totally deserved champion un her annual class...she was so robbed imo.

When is Squirt coming to live with you?

Sorry, was using my phone...stupid auto complete. I meant "she deserved champion in her ammy class" but that's not what came out!
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back