Sprinkles On Top??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is his full name, but does anyone know where a shetland with possibly this name, living in Florida, I think, is? I know this isn't much to go on, but it's all I know right now. I saw this beautiful horse several years ago at a show and I believe he is the most elegant, gorgeous horse I have ever seen. I would like to try and get in touch with his owners and perhaps get a picture.

Thanks for any help.

Pam

I believe it is J.T. Sprinkles on Top and the last I heard he was owned Slocomb /Taylors. Memory isn't what it use to be.

I hope that is correct info............Dorothy

Hi,

Alicia Slocumb along with her mother Bonnie Taylor own "Sprinkles". Alicia is also a director for Area III and can be reached at 352-473-3393/

Give her a call she will be happy to talk with you regarding him.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Hi,

I too agree Sprinkles is a beautiful pony & that is why I own 2 of his full sisters, JT's High Tide & JT's Double Smudge. Both mares have wonderful personalities & are great with kids. Both are all around ponies who love jumping, halter obstacle & driving obstacle classes. I just wish their sire wasn't so far away so I could breed to him.

Nina from NAT Stables, Dover DE

Hi Nina,

Eldon has been known to lease out Prince - Royal Pony Farm used him in '03 and now have three stunning foals sired by him (a filly and two colts - I'm thinking one of the colts for sure is for sale but I think they plan to keep the filly). Eldon's recovering from surgery and I'm sure he'd love to hear from someone with Prince get out east if you want to call him and chat!

Lewella

Back