Springfield Mo area

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaLenoir

Reaction score
We are planning to move with our 4 minis to Mo from Fl. Would love here from those in the Springfield area. If anyone knows vets or farriers that info is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to Missouri!!!
default_saludando.gif
I live about an hour and 15 min north of Springfield. I know there are mini people in Springfield, but don't know if they use this forum. My husband is our farrier, and trims for some other people too. Don't know about vets in Springfield. Hopefully someone will chime in from there. We'll be glad to have you in our great state!
default_smile.png

I live just 45 minutes SW of Springfield. Contact Roger Cole DVM, he is at Marshfield, MO And he does excellent dental services and I'm not sure if he is in full practice as a vet but he may be able to help point you in the right direction for one. 417-859-3983

For a farrier I've been very happy with Denise Waddle at Berryville, AR but she does a lot of traveling to farms up there in Springfield. 870-749-2587

We have a place in Ozark County, about 80 miles from Springfield. It's a great part of the country!

Thanks all! We will be about an hour east of Springfield. Excited for the change from Fl.

Thanks all! We will be about an hour east of Springfield. Excited for the change from Fl.

Welcome to the great state of Missouri! We're about 2 hours southeast of Springfield, in Ozark County. I know Roger Cole practiced as a full service vet several years ago, but not sure if he still does.

Welcome to Missouri...........when you get here! LOL I live just south of Springfield, near Branson. Since you are east of Springfield, Dr. Cole would be a good choice for a vet. I think there are other vets in with him too. I, too, use Denise Waddle for my farrier, but not sure if she goes that far east. I know she goes to Rogersville, MO.

Hey Mountainwoman, where bouts in Ozark County are you? We're in the very southeast corner, about 25 miles from Gainesville.

We're about 25 miles away from Gainesville too! Head southwest and you'll come to the big metropolis of Dugginsville and there you will find our ranch
default_yes.gif
Love finding more mini people in our area! We need to have a meet up.

I just happened to think, if you are going to be closer to Lebanon, MO, Dr. Dane Frasier is an excellent vet!

Mountainwoman, if you head east you'll come to the big metropolis of Bakersfield, and there we are!
default_smile.png
For some reason I can't get the 'smiley' to work. Anyway, I agree we need to have a meet up! Love having new mini folks in the area!

Latest posts

Back