Spring Fling show pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
The ECMHC Spring Fling was a great show with lots of beautiful horses. It was alot of fun and the competition was tough.

I was very pleased with how my horses showed for me. They did really good and I couldn't have asked for more from them.

The photographer, Jillian Kopcho of JMK Photography, did a great job of snapping pictures. I just got mine in the mail and am very happy with how they came out.

Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister. As always, Twister showed his heart out for me. He is such an amazing gelding!
default_wub.png

TwisterWalk.jpg

TwisterHalter-2.jpg

TwisterHeadshot.jpg

TwisterJumping.jpg

TwisterLibertyTrot.jpg

From The Heart Center Stage. This was Fame and I's first show together. She did amazing and took 4 Reserve Champion Sr Mare titles behind a gorgeous mare Lee Crutchfield was showing.

Halter.jpg

Headshot.jpg

LibertyRun.jpg

LibertyJump.jpg

Country Star Buddy Jewel. This was Buddy's first show. He was supposed to make his driving debut but somehow cut his mouth the night before his driving classes. It was right where the bit lays and needless to say he wanted no part of having a bit in his mouth. But he made up for it by showing well in his other classes.

BuddyHalter.jpg

BuddyHeadshot.jpg

BuddyLibertyTrot.jpg

BuddyLibertyRun.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wub.png

Looks like a blast! Your horses are all stunning, and I love their coat patterns. Great pictures and beautiful horses!

Congratulations Ferin Fame really looks good. Glad she worked so well for you. Looks like you had a great time.

Arlene

Congrats for your lovely placings!
default_aktion033.gif
Your horses all look awesome and with such a wonderful turnout, Well done! I hold a special place for both Twister and Bud
default_wub.png
Those two are just AWESOME! I really hope to meet them in person some day, and maybe get a foal off of Buddy
default_wink.png
Congrats again!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my gosh Ferin you really have a good eye for a fabulous horse. They all looked so good and you look really super nice in your new outfit. I love Fame; she is fantastic.

Latest posts

Back