Spring Bengal Kittens

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
For those of you that have been waiting for another Bengal kitten fix here is the latest litter that are now 5 weeks old. It is so much fun taking pictures of them now since they are showing personality and confidence. Of course it is dangerous being around them because they think my legs are cat trees! Hope you enjoy!

tigre4.jpg
dante2.jpg

dario.jpg
dante4.jpg

dario4.jpg
mia.jpg
dante3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, they are so beautiful!!
default_wub.png

Very CUTE!!!! I have been very interested in these cats for a long time....but when I first looked into them (many years ago now), I was concerned with temperament issues. What are they like now???

~kathryn

Very CUTE!!!! I have been very interested in these cats for a long time....but when I first looked into them (many years ago now), I was concerned with temperament issues. What are they like now???

~kathryn
Years ago the early generations Bengals were closer bred to the asian leopard cat. Now most of them are so far removed that they are the sweetest/loving cats around. They are highly intelligent and talkative. We have never had any issues with bad temperament. They love children, dogs and my parrot is not bothered by them either.

They are gorgeous! I've always admired Bengals.

OMG! Those are so cute it is nearly enough to make me want another cat. Of course up here they are going for around 1500 a kitten and I'd be hard pressed to spend that kind of money on a cat but they are a beautiful breed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Those are so cute it is nearly enough to make me want another cat. Of course up here they are going for around 1500 a kitten and I'd be hard pressed to spend that kind of money on a cat but they are a beautiful breed.
You've sadly got that right. I don't know how much they are- but every year we see regular old non-pure bred kittens being given away at stores or Wal-Mart's parking lot and the like here
default_sad.png
Gosh these guys are grogeous though...
default_new_shocked.gif
I'd get one in a heartbeat if I could and if the money weren't an issue.\

I've seen them being given away free on CraigsList for my area a few times.

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh My gosh! They are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I love thier markings!!!!! I wish I was much closer to have one!!

Awwwww...... SOMEDAY I will get a Bengal... probably when my current mutt cat is no longer with us (should be a long time, she's only three or four) because my cat is a spoiled only child!

Thanks for the pictures, although it tempts me so much! They are ADORABLE!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww
default_wub.png

Andrea

Just beautiful! I had a Bengal briefly - at least she looked pure Bengal, we were told one parent was plain tabby - but she had the markings and the most unique personality, and unfortunately wouldn't come in at night with the other cats, and was lost. I was just sick.

Your babies are lovely, wish I could have another but way too many mouths to feed as it is LOL.

Jan

Latest posts

Back