Spotlight off Honey Boo Boo/On Monica Lewinsky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
I don't normally take a lot away from the news on MSN home page. Today was no different. But strangely, after I read these two headline stories I had an insatiable craving for a double dip of Rocky Road ice cream with extra nuts.
default_new_rofl.gif

Is my computer sending me subliminal messages, I wonder. Is this a rare disorder? Is there even a cure? Is it contagious? What if it reaches epidemic proportions?

Were ya'll ok after getting the news of Honey Boo Boo leaving the network? Any strange reactions amongst you?

Relax. I'm just being silly. Still seriously craving that ice cream though.
default_rolleyes.gif
Will have to settle for some frozen yogurt.

On the serious side, this child may have made lots of money but sadly is bankrupt in having a role model of a mom.

I am still processing my thoughts on what is going on with Lewinsky.

Haven't figured out why Monica wants the limelight again, didn't she have enough years ago? As for Honey Boo Boo, never watched it, and what she is supposed to be?

I shamefully admit that I've watched too much Honey Boo Boo, and from what I saw on the show, they're rough but good people. Partial to Sugar Bear
default_biggrin.png

Personal disclaimer: while I've indulged in Honey Boo Boo, I only watch MSNBC or NBC news if something there hits The Drudge Report
default_smile.png

Monica gave a 25 minute speech at Forbes "30 under 30" summit in Philadelphia about cyber bullying that took place in the aftermath of her affair. She is featured in Elle Magazine. "Overnight, I went from a completely private figure to a publicly humiliated one. I was Patient Zero. The first person to have their reputation completely destroyed, worldwide, via the Internet ."

The angle of this re-entry into the public eye is a mystery to me as far as what or who prompted her. Imho she missed a really good opportunity to tell young ladies what happens when you play with fire, why you don't want someone else's husband, stay away from the wrong man and wait on the right man, learning from your mistakes, etc.

Shoot, I think Monica has a better publicist than Honey Boo Boo! Monica is getting a 2nd 15mins.

I hate to even think about Lewinsky being back in the limelight!

Those poor kids from the Boo Boo show...nobody around here can believe she took up with that scumbag again after what he did to Anna. June is some kind of messed up to have anything to do with him, other than using a sharp knife...or maybe a dull one. I feel real sorry for all of them and hope that Mike can get Alana (Honey Boo Boo) and the other two away from her.

I must be missing a piece of the picture
default_sad.png
((( I haven't followed any blogs or entertainment news media and haven't seen anything since last season. Sounds like some bad I didn't know of happened. Urgh!

I honestly think they should take all of her kids from her.

JIll, she is back together, with denial, with a previous partner that is a convicted sex offender as a result of inappropriate behavior with one of her children. He is apparently allowed to be around all of her kids except that one, which seems wrong in itself.

Any parent that is ok with subjecting their kids to that, and essentially telling their kids that are not loved and protected really needs to be looked into.

I agree with you Ashley, every parent is wary of strangers around their children and would rightly be hesitant in the early stages when getting to know a person as Im sure most of us are.....

BUT to go back to someone that has been convicted as a sex offender , well you wouldn't let your kids anywhere near him..... BUT to go back to someone that has been convicted for molesting/inappropriate behavior with one of your own children, well clearly she has rocks in her head....

Sorry, but she definitely wont be getting my vote for parent of the year. Lets hope someone can intervene, makes you sad to think how many women, couples ect cant have children of their own.

Yet this so called mother will subject her children to the possibility of the same thing happening ?

My mom filled me in re: Honey BooBoo and then I saw some on The Soup before something political made me delete the show. Urgh
default_sad.png
(( Really disturbing!!!

Latest posts

Back