Sportsmanship at the AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
While I've only been able to enjoy the Nationals via the live feed, I wanted to applaud the handlers on their camaraderie this week. I'm sure there will still be some behind-the-scenes stories, but every day I've watched all I've seen is goodwill and fellowship. I've repeatedly seen handlers congratulating each other in the ring and on their way out too. Even now, I can see exhibitors in the jumping class explaining the course to their competitors. How cool is that? With all the stories we hear about politics and one-upmanship, the sportsmanship I've seen on-camera all week has been a breath of fresh air.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

It is always so fun to be there... and yes, everyone we have ever met there has been wonderful, and just fantastic people. The helpfulness and good nature is not only in the show ring- we have experienced it over and over in the barns behind the scenes as well. For those that have never experienced it in person, it is so amazing and we always hate to head home. Even if you dont go to show, the experience of being there and the people and horses is just awesome.

Latest posts

Back