Spirit's trip to town and the Horse Expo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
Well today we took my 11 month old colt Spirit to town and walked about halfway across the Long Bridge, than we went to the Horsin' Around Horse Expo, in Sandpoint, ID. This was Spirits 2nd time away from home (1st time was last August with his dam to the Bonner County Fair, he was a month old then), and his first time traveling in the back of the Excursion. He did wonderfully! We were so happy with how good he did the whole time! After walking across the Long Bridge we went to the fairgrounds and walked around while stopping to let people pet him. Everyone LOVED him! And he loved all the attention as well!
default_yes.gif
We also took my two Jack Russell mixes, Tucker and Bailey, because they almost match Spirit and we thought it would be cool to take all three of them. This is also some of Spirits training to be able to visit nursing homes, schools, and eventually hospitals. I love my lil' guy! He made mommy proud today!
default_wub.png

The expo is going on this whole weekend so there will be lots more pics. to come!!!
default_biggrin.png

So here is day one.....

Before leaving home~

100_1298.jpg

On our way to the Long Bridge on the bike path (we got LOTS of looks lol)~

100_1300.jpg

100_1304.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1309.jpg

On the Long Bridge (once again we got LOTS of looks lol)~

100_1312.jpg

100_1313.jpg

In the Excursion~

100_1316.jpg

100_1317.jpg

100_1319.jpg

Oh that looks so fun
default_yes.gif
How tall is that little guy anyways?

I haven't recently measured him to get an accurate height but when I measured him a while back with his thick winter coat and long hooves he was about 27 inches tall. So now that he's clipped and trimmed I'll have to measure him again. He's def a lil guy lol
default_biggrin.png

Those are great pictures!!! I bet a lot of people are still thinking about "your little horse" today
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
WAY TO GO !!!!

I love the photo of the kid taking the pic! He looks like a little professional
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guys, and yes it was fun and I was so proud at how well Spirit did. He was such a good boy! Everyone loved him lol and he had fun too!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back