Spirit's Trip to town and the beach

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
Today we took Spirit to the City Beach, and to walk around downtown. He turned one year on July 15. He did great and really loved getting all the attention that he did. We had SO many people, of ALL ages, stop to pet and look at him. He was "a big hit" (as many of the people said). Its amazing the size of crowds that these lil' guys can attract
default_smile.png
This was part of Spirit's training before he goes into nursing homes, schools, etc. He did great walking around the busy sidewalks, crossing the streets, and standing patiently to be pet and when we stopped for food. Sorry there are alot of pics., we just got so many good ones that I just had to share
default_smile.png
Enjoy and thnaks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

At the City Beach~

100_2896.jpg

100_2898.jpg

100_2900.jpg

100_2902.jpg

100_2904.jpg

100_2905.jpg

100_2907.jpg

100_2908.jpg

100_2909.jpg

100_2911.jpg

100_2912.jpg

100_2915.jpg

100_2916.jpg

100_2918.jpg

MORE coming......

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW there were a lot of people
default_new_shocked.gif
He looks so darn sweet and perfect for that job
default_yes.gif

Good Lord, Anna!!
default_new_shocked.gif
And I thought I posted a lot of pix!
default_new_rofl.gif
Those are adorable. Now the real question is...how did you explain the bun bag to people and how many times did you get asked about it?!
default_laugh.png

Leia

That is so cool!!!!!!!! He is bringing smiles to lots of people's faces and it looks like so much fun for everyone, including Spirit
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Wow--I enjoyed every photo!
default_aktion033.gif
What a great thing to do with your minis!
default_aktion033.gif
Hooray for you!!
default_aktion033.gif
You and Spirit are day brighteners.
default_wub.png

What a little sweet Darling Spirit is!! I love seeing pictures of you guys.. Thanks so much for sharing with us..

Where do you get the poop holder, harness thing??

wow what a lot of cute pictures, I loved them all. You can see that you and Spirit are a great team bringing smiles wherever you go. I also want to know where you get the poop bag thingy.

Yvonne

WOW!!! Lots of pictures
default_wacko.png
oh well they were cute, and lucky you, you can actually take you horses out around town, Polly would kick someone and if I took them in the water at our local beach well their legs would probably fall and theyed have to scoot around on skate boards and I de have to change their names to Stumpy and Sumpett awesome pictures
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Thanks for all the nice replies guys!
default_wink.png
And yes Spirit and I both LOVE doing things like this. Its so much fun and it blesses me so much everytime just to see how happy it makes people. We had so many "thank you"'s for bringing him out and doing it. It was very enjoyable.

Now as far as explaining the "poop catcher", we actually didn't have to tell too many people what it was, most people already knew
default_smile.png

I got the "poop catcher" from my neighbor Diana Mays, she makes them. THey are really called "Bun Bags", you can go to www.bunbag.com to see more about them. I highly recommend them, they work great! We have had no problems with ours at all, catches it every time!
default_wink.png
We liked it so much we bought two of them, one for my little guy and one for my bigger one. They work great!

THanks again for letting me share everyone, and yes I know i uploaded a LOT of pics.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back