Spirit's 2nd and last day at the horse expo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
Well yesturday (Saturday) was our last day going to the horse expo with Spirit, today (Sunday) is really the last day but we decided not to go. Once again Spirit did wonderfully, he's such a good little boy. Everyone there just loved him, we had so many different little girls and boys who would follow us around everywhere and sit by us just so they could be by Spirit. We had tons of people, young and old alike, who would come up to us and say they wanted to just pick him up and take him home with them
default_biggrin.png
By Saturday most of the people there knew Spirit and we would always hear people talking about "the cute little horse", and we would have people coming up saying that they have heard about him. We had 3 or 4 people come up and tell us that some kids had said that there was a little horse walking around with its babies (which they thought were my two matching Jack Russells, Tucker and Bailey, cause they match the horse somewhat lol) It was just too cute! Well here are the last of the pics. Thanks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

100_1437.jpg

100_1438.jpg

100_1439.jpg

100_1442.jpg

100_1444.jpg

100_1445.jpg

100_1460.jpg

100_1461.jpg

100_1462.jpg

100_1463.jpg

100_1465.jpg

100_1471.jpg

100_1474.jpg

100_1489.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1512.jpg

100_1518.jpg

And little did I know before but I have a lil' trick horse
default_biggrin.png
He just stepped right up and he seemed SO proud of himself
default_wub.png
He stood there for almost 5 minutes on his own, he liked being a little bit taller
default_rolleyes.gif
He's such a character
default_wub.png

100_1482.jpg

100_1497.jpg

Givin' kisses~
default_wub.png

100_1491.jpg

He sure is adorable! And I bet he is going to be perfect for therapy work
default_yes.gif
I had high hopes of Miss Melody doing some therapy work but sometimes I wonder about her lol :DOH! Thanks for sharing your fun!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I'm very excited to start doing therapy work with him
default_yes.gif
While we were ther we went to watch the mounted shooters demonstration and I also figured it would be good to see how he would react to sudden loud noises. Well he totally blew my mom and I away, he was PERFECT and didn't even flinch the first time they went off. He wasn't the least bit scared or anything, my two dogs that went with us were VERY scared and hiding under my mom's arm, Bailey was shaking like crazy and whining. Yet the horse wasn't the least bit scared. He's good with traffic, noisy kids, i really can't wait until he's goin into nursing homes. He does have a frisky/wild side but he seems to know that when he's "on the job" and is such a little angel. I think he's the perfect horse to take my lil' Smokie's place bringing joy and hope to people. By the way I trained up Smokie to go to nursing homes and he was able to go to almost all the ones in sandpoint. I had big plans for him the following year (2006) but sadly lost him December 23, 2005 to colic when he was just 10 months old. Spirit does remind me a LOT of Smokie too and my parents and I often catch ourselves calling Spirit Smokie. I have high hopes that Spirit will be able to follow in the hoofprints of Smokie and go even farther and Lord willing eventually will get certified to visit childrens hospitals, which is what I had hoped to do with Smokie before he died. Sorry I'm writing a book lol, well to find out more about Smokie you can go and find the different topics that I posted in the past and read more about Smokie.

Spirit is ADORABLE!!

How tall is he??

That is so cool what you are doing with him..

My MIL is at a rebabilitation place after having a stroke and people bring in dogs and made me think I would love to do that with Giddy my mini...

Latest posts

Back