SPH Miniatures is pleased to announce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Well I am so excited, bursting at the seams, jumping for joy, extremely happy, and just can't believe it, especially after losing my second foal, Bandit. Anyway Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy HAS FINALLY FOALED, after losing her first 2 foals at 6 months gestation she finally went full term and I mean full term as she ran with the stallion, Coyote Winds Knockout, until May 18th last year when he got sick and died a week later. She foaled earlier this morning and it was a text book delivery. I knew she was off yesterday so I put her in the barn last night. Sure glad I did. Anyway we welcomed a gorgeous pinto FILLY, yep it's a girl and a keeper as it is Cody's last foal. Her name has been already thought of if it was colt or filly. (pictures to come soon-have them on camera just need to download to computer). Anyway we welcomed SPH Knockouts' Ohso Wonderful into the world this morning.
default_biggrin.png
Her barn name will be Wonder.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
I am in love.
default_wub.png
Spent quite awhile in the barn with her and her mom Dandy. Dawn and her filly Annie were not impressed with me as they wanted their beauty sleep.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beautiful girl, can't wait to see her dry! CONGRATULATIONS!!
default_aktion033.gif

Jodi

Big Congrats!! I know she is bittersweet since you lost her daddy but now you have a keeper in her..

Pretty baby!!

Thanks! I am just about to go to the barn to take dry pictures. I had to go pick up our cat at the vets but my hubby kept a eye on Wonder and Dandy for me today as Dandy is his special mare. I of course had to e-mail Connie Ballard who bred both Coyote Winds Knockout and Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy. She was so pleased that Dandy finally had a foal and that I got a foal by Cody. Now I have 5 more mares to foal.
default_wacko.png
I hope they all goes as easily as the first 3 births and that they are all healthy and happy.

Congratulations, what a blessing to have a lovely filly by your beloved lost boy.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back