SPH Miniatures is pleased to announce the arrival of their first three foals of the season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
I am happy to announce that our first 3 foals of 2013 have arrived safely. On April 17 I had a filly, on April 23 I had a filly and on April 25 I had a filly. The third filly came out a splashed white pinto out of a bay stallion and a grey appaloosa mare. This is the 2nd pinto foal for my bay stallion out of non-pinto mares so he must carry the splashed white gene. You can see photos of all 3 fillies on my website, http://spharabians.wix.com/minis-shetlands#!foals-2013

CONGRATULATIONS on your FOUR babies!!!! Beautiful!

And I'm thinking that there might be an overo gene at work there, by looking at her pretty little face. But everyone knows I'm still trying to learn the pinto genes.

Last edited:
The four new "kids" are fantastic! You "stole" my fillies, darn you... But then, the one filly I had this year has enough attitude for the other two colts combined, so she's enough after all!

How many more are you expecting?

Latest posts

Back