Spent today unzipping Lilly from her yak coat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
Here she is in the spring all hairy and yak like

DSC01740-1.jpg

and just look what was underneath all that hair
default_biggrin.png

DSC02295.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

Very nice!
default_yes.gif
I'm a big fan of the silver bays too--did she clip off with that lovely, rich color or did you let it grow in a bit?

Very nice!
default_yes.gif
I'm a big fan of the silver bays too--did she clip off with that lovely, rich color or did you let it grow in a bit?
I only clipped her yesterday so that is the colour of her clipped coat
default_biggrin.png
She was very good to be clipped, she only started fussing when the clippers got a little warm.

Yvonne

What a Beauty!! I cant believe thats the same horse!! Its amazing how they change after getting the hair off them...

She is a pretty lady!!

What a cute way of puting it. She sure is pretty......and a classic classic silver bay!!!

Yvonne--how old is she? Her tail and mane are so flaxen! It's one of my favorite colorings.
default_yes.gif
Rosie is 14 months and not quite as flaxen yet--so I was wondering if Rosie would stay a bit darker, or if her flaxen parts would get whiter with age.

Great pictures... great change!

Yvonne--how old is she? Her tail and mane are so flaxen! It's one of my favorite colorings.
default_yes.gif
Rosie is 14 months and not quite as flaxen yet--so I was wondering if Rosie would stay a bit darker, or if her flaxen parts would get whiter with age.
Karla She has just turned 3 but her mane and tail have been that colour since I bought her as a yearling.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back