Special Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping you in my prayers, Linda, I'm sorry that you are hurting.
default_sad.png

Sending prayers to ease your pain. And I have always thought you were an amazing woman!

Praying for you Linda! I wish this dang SUNSHINE would come out and get all of us warm and feeling better. I'm thinking of you and hope you are feeling better.

I love you!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Joyce

Today is my granddaughters birthday. Bless the Lord I am going to try to go to her party. We are leaving in a few minutes and I intend to spend my time today with her. I am so grateful God has given me this chance. This past week has been pure heck. I do feel better now and don't worry guys I am NOT going to push it. I have a fantastic family and and some totally awesome friends and the prayers you send help me so so very much. Love you all, Linda

Linda, enjoy your day with your granddaughter, relax but have fun. Birthdays with grand children expecially when they are little are a lot of fun. Love ya, Diana

Linda, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers as well as your family
default_wub.png

Linda:

Hope you are feeling better and that your granddaughter's birthday party was a great day for you.

Dee

Latest posts

Back