Special Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you... I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Kim

I have an appointment for labs [bloodwork] tomorrow and to see the oncologist. I guess that is what decides what chemo he will use. I just hurt so much at this point I don't care. I have to go back the following day for the chemo because the infusion lab is so booked. I just don't trust them that much, last week he wanted me to go to the ER instead of prescribing a pain medication. I will do whatever I can to fight this thank you all for supporting me and listening to me. Love you all, Linda. PS Got to see my granddaughter yesterday and she got to ride "her" Shadow.

I'll be praying tmorrow and everyday for you and your family. Glad you play with the little one yesterday. Grandchildren are a lot of fun to be around. Lizzie was up working on her 4H project with me yesterday. She gives her 4H demonstration next Sat. Love ya Diana

Linda,

I am glad you enjoyed your visit with Mystik. I am sure she is a great distraction for you. Please let us know how your bloodwork and visits go.

See you soon.

Sue

Leaving for the infusion now I will update everyone when I get home if my tailfeathers aren't dragging too bad. Courtney is coming too and her and Paul will play cards with me. The fur kids are fine but man it is cold here brrrr. Love you, Linda

My thoughts are with you today but wondering a bit as I might be out of a job in a couple of weeks. Representative didn't pass our full budge, cut if $50,000 and that means one of the secretaries will have to go. I'm the newest one on the block even though I'm been here 21 years.

I wish I had a magic potion to give you that would make it all go away. Love ya Diana

Holding you in my thoughts today.

Just as cold here in this part of NH...thought Spring was coming!

Sending extra prayers today!!! You are an amazing woman!

Thanks everyone. Kay I am far from amazing. I guess my liver is just not doing so hot and when we got home my buddy Sherman [the rooster] had passed away. Just having a bad day today is all. We have 5 baby chicks though. Three are cochins the really big ones and 2 little white silkies. The partridge cochin is hanging out with me now her name is Ariana and Courtney is goiing to show her. The other two are Lizzie and Princess. [Yes Karen Lizzie acts just like your Lizzie] The Silkies are Bubbles and Flutter. What a weird house I live in. Love you, Linda

Hi Linda, I don't get to the back porch that often but today saw your post. I am so sorry you are going through this. Sending you best wishes and prayers for recovery.
default_pray.gif
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Dear Linda,

This is why animals are so great. They give you a wonderful distraction to keep your mind off of things. What would we do without them?

I am so sorry about Sherman. When I came to visit he was bunking with Courtney in her room. Not many people would go to that extreme for a chicken. It just shows what amazing, caring people you are.

Makayla has been working hard putting together the benefit show. She refuses to let me do anything. But there is nothing I really need to do. She has it all coming together very nicely. She has had a huge response from people that want to help the day of the show. People who truly care about you and pray for you every day.

Lets look forward to spring, the benefit show and to your better health. Keep positive thoughts.

See you Thursday, my friend.

Love & prayers,

Sue

Linda, you absolutely ARE an amazing lady! Those of us lucky enough to know you in person, will agree! I'm so sorry about Sherman.
default_no.gif
You people are second to none! People that love animals the way you all do are incredible! I so look forward to showing with you this year and learning from you. I also know you will beat this sickness because YOU CAN BEAT THIS AND YOU ARE BEATING THIS!!!!!! Make sure you get your rest when your body is telling you so! I will see you soon at the shows!!!

Love you!!!!

Joyce

Linda & Courtney, I'm sorry to hear about Sherman, but I do look forward to meeting Lizzie. Hope that today brings you in a little better spirits and health.

Some of my 4-H kids are looking forward to traveling to ME and enjoy a relaxing show. Let us know if you need any help clipping and getting ready for the show. I know that Courtney can probably do everything herself but it's also fun to help you guys out. Love ya and sending prayers, Diana

Sorry to hear about Sherman. Oh my another Lizzie and acts the same way.

I hope today with the warmer weather it will be bring a better day.

Can't wait for May for the show and seeing everyone. If Courtney wants help I can truck Lizzie over to help get horses ready and I can get Roger ready.

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about Sherman.
default_sad.png

Keeping you in my prayers, let's get that liver of yours going good again, and for you to be feeling well and recover completely from this thing. You ARE awesome, whether you know it or not.
default_wub.png

I don't get here that often either and am so sorry to hear about Sherman. Should I tell my Princess she has a chick named after her? I hope for your sake she is better behaved than this one! And, yes, those of us that know you know you are an amazing woman, which is why you have so many of us praying for you. I really wish I could come to the May show but I expect I will be tied down with expectant mares - one is due June 1 and the other June 26. I sure won't forget about it though.

(BTW, you might be interested to know that I hooked Buckshot today for the first time).

Linda is going to need your special prayers right now as I know she is in a lot of pain. Lets all
default_pray.gif
real hard for Linda's pain to lesson for her. Love you Linda and you and the family will be in my special thoughts throughout the day. Diana

Latest posts

Back