Special Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunseri Farms

Reaction score
Today was my new little girls first visit to nursing home. You see Jesse and smurfette are very small dwarfs. Jesse with leg & hoove problems. Jesse wears Special Magic Shoes!

AS we were on our visit a woman in a wheel chair came beside the girls and began to touch them. The lady had very crooked legs and was unable to have use of her feet & legs. She had questioned me about the things on Jesse legs. I told her about her condition and said that she had Special Magic Shoes to help her walk & stand up straight. The Woman look up at me with such loving eyes and Stated:

I WISH I HAD SPECIAL MAGIC SHOES TO HELP ME WALK!

She thank me and one last touch said a prayer for my girls.

I just could have cried a river but, told the lady one special day she two will be able to walk again.

Thanks to Janell Jansen, my girl has a normal little life.

More than one person was touched by these special little horses.

Thanks to all for letting me state this and helping all your little special babies.

Joyce of Sunseri Farms

OMG that is so heart warming.......how in the world did you hold back the tears......what a wonderful noble thing you and your little ones are doing.......

That is so sweet! Your 2 babies will bless many people in the nursing homes I am sure! I would love to see pics if you have any
yes.gif

Jessica

What a wonderful thing to do. Those people were blessed to have you and your trwo blessings.

GInny StP

P S Janell and her "Magic Shoes" Rock!!!

wink.gif

runamuk said:
OMG that is so heart warming.......how in the world did you hold back the tears......what a wonderful noble thing you and your little ones are doing.......

It was very hard! I want to expose to the world dwarfs and other horses as much as possible. When we are in parades some people don't know what they are, or tthink they are Dogs.

Thank you for your reply. Iam new to this forum.

Loving mini's,

Joyce

LilSapphire said:
That is so sweet! Your 2 babies will bless many people in the nursing homes I am sure! I would love to see pics if you have any
yes.gif

Jessica,

Sharing them with these people is so rewarding.
aktion033.gif

I always take plenty of pictures and I am keeping a journal on all visits and how they (Horses) affect people. It is like a book. Maybe I will make it in a book!

Special Horses, a little boy, Special Hearts.

o.k., soon I will post pictures, SL

Thanks,

Joyce

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Sharing your little ones with others is the most wonderful, giving thing you can do with them!
yes.gif
I often tear up during our nursing home visits with ours.....and Joyce, just reading your "moving" post has me tearing up! These types of visits are so emotional...but in a good way.
wub.gif
The Minis can really provide much needed therapy for so many. Keep up the good work!
aktion033.gif

That is a great story and has to be so rewarding for you and I'm sure you minis get so much pleasure also...Good Job as a mini ambassador..
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=12pt]
saludando.gif
Hi Joyce~
[/SIZE]

I just found this thread, I didn't know that you posted it here.

Joyce sent me some pictures of her 2 precious little horses, I scanned them into my pooter' so I will share a couple with ya'lls.
smile.gif

I plan on sending them into Equusite's photo contest too!

They are winners for sure!
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

SmurfetteandJessie.jpg

SmurfettandJessiesnugglin.jpg

They are so cute. It is wonderful to help people feel great for a few minutes and that is what I think horses do to people.

Marion said:
They are so cute. It is wonderful to help people feel great for a few minutes and that is what I think horses do to people.
448243[/snapback]

Thank you all for your knid words.

The girls are something else and it is always amazing to see the smiles on peoples face.

I believe every horse no matter if correct or handicaped or flawed they all have a spot in life.

So much exposure I am a bit afraid of some one stealing them from me and no knowing the health care they need. We have installed gate alarms. Monitors & tv camera's. All of the neighbors are on alert to...

Some people are afraid of our llama's.

Thank you for our kindness and a great web-site with such nice & helpful people.

Joyce

Sunseri Farms

OMG those are the cutest little horses i have EVER seen, thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for sharing, I just LOVE those little faces, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Let us know when they are on equusite!

-Gage-

Little Bit said:
[SIZE=12pt]
saludando.gif
Hi Joyce~
[/SIZE]I just found this thread, I didn't know that you posted it here.

Joyce sent me some pictures of her 2 precious little horses, I scanned them into my pooter' so I will share a couple with ya'lls.
smile.gif

I plan on sending them into Equusite's photo contest too!

They are winners for sure!
biggrin.gif

yes.gif

SmurfetteandJessie.jpg

SmurfettandJessiesnugglin.jpg

448129[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back