Special forum gift I got to do for a forum member.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I have been blessed to be a small part of giving happiness to people through these paintings. I am lucky. It is funny how each one that I do,,,"feels" different. I like to think that it is part of the animal. This painting is Milo, and he has such a sweet playful feeling. Thanks for looking! Christy had it painted for her daughter's birthday in September.
mylo.jpg

Beautiful, Kim!

Each one is very different, but they keep getting nicer and nicer!!!

you are amazing...

Liz

Awwww so cute. I love to see what all of you talented people can do.

OMG..it is like the picture speaks to you. Your talent alway's amazes me everytime I see one of your pictures. I am sure Cassidy will LOVE it!

Kim,

I got it today. I couldn't wait to give it to her, so she got it today. She's in love
default_wub.png
with it. She misses Milo so much and she couldn't believe how much it looked like him. Thank you so much.

Christy and Cassidy

OMGosh so life like. Very 3 dimentional. What a keep sake. Beautiful. I can't believe how well you capture the spirit of the animals you paint. Very very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh Christy!!! That is TOOO awesome... So happy she liked it. It one thing for me to work from a photo. But to make " the animal" that is a great feeling. If someone says that it is their animals,,, then I am a happy girl!

Thank you for letting me be part of that!!!! Sorry for the Frankenstein box! It was all I could find to fit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim,

The box and all the wrapping kept it in perfect shape. Here is the real picture of him so you can see how well she does. Sorry it's so big.

Christy

IMG_0634.jpg

Latest posts

Back