Speaking of strays.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Deb, what a doll!

I love Sweet William!

BUT if he has pulled at your heartstrings and you can't keep him I have an idea!!!!!!
wink.gif

I was just reading in Ohio, I think, where all these hounds are abandoned after the hound trials are over, the ones that don't win I guess.

There is a shelter that is over run with beautiful hound and hound mixes and they are the ones whose "drive" is not quite what it should be for hunting so they would make GREAT pets!!!!! Just thought I would let you know!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Strays are the best! He is a really beautiful dog!!

Looking forward to hearing what the warden says!!!!
biggrin.gif

ok, still no word. Possession is 9 1/10s of the law. I made the effort. She left him here and now I am sunk in love with him. I do believe I'd fight for him now. He's inside in a crate, open door sleeping. I showed him the crate today and explained everything. I SWEAR he understands me completely. He squats to pee, too funny. He is just such a gentleman. If he were human I'd dump Bob ina NY minute. Mine I tell you, he's mine all mine!
wub.gif

Ok, update............................................

still no word from the dog warden.
new_shocked.gif
SO..he's mine. I made an appt for his check up and shots for Thursday. Sweet William is now my own sweet boy.
wub.gif

Sweet William had his shots today and is now licensed in my name. Still no dog warden. Vet had never seen him , he is neutered. About 1 yr old and 43 lbs and about 15 lbs under weight.

Dimi,

What is happening with your "Sweet William"???? Did you get to keep him?

MA

PS: I just followed up on the posts.....Yay!
aktion033.gif
I KNEW he had chosen YOU!

Wonderful wonderful news!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, God sure answered both our prayers. He needed a mom and I needed a big dog to feel more secure and safe. I just love him!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back