Speaking of Disneyworld

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
speed reading well Larry and I did a speed tour of Disneyworld in 4 hours!
default_wacko.png
:DOH!

He could not believe how people could take 8 hours let alone days to see it!!!

It was, we go up to building, "oh yes this is nice" well are you ready?

Move on to another place "oh yes this is nice, are you ready"?

Go on a ride? Are you kidding have you seen that line? Why would you want to do that?

The whole thing was so ridiculous that it struck me funny(my weird sense of humor kicked in) and I just went along with the whole thing.

So we get in the monorail out of the park and he is saying now how can people take a whole day to see this place!!!

The next year our daughter and her husband went and they came back with pictures and stuff and were talking about this and that and he's looking at them and saying I don't remember this????? I don't think they had this when we were there........
default_wacko.png
default_no.gif
:DOH!

We were meeting up with friends and my workaholic husband just wanted to get to work on their project. Sadly now he regrets what he did and didn't do.I went back with a friend and did spend a day there but still missed so much.But had a GREAT time!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I just wish every child could experience it at just the right age for them.

default_wub.png

default_new_rofl.gif
Next time.....take a kid with you! It makes you look at things in a whole new way.......

However, after two day, even the kid started getting "Disney-ed Out!"
default_biggrin.png

you really have to go at the right times too.. never go during spring breaks ect or you'll be in hour(s) long lines ect. I've heard X-mas is a great time to go as well. We've been in off seasons when my parents pulled us out of school and it was much nicer when it wasn't "vacation" weeks. much easier to go and see everything and not wait in line forever and ever. i remember going when i was 6 and it was great. As i got older it didn't have quite as much charm. I'd still go in a heartbeat just to "get away" from the norm but would love to go to Universal or someplace different next time!

One year when i was ... umm 10 i think my parents took us to florida and instead of doing disney and stuff we traveled around the state. down the east coast onto the first couple islands of the Keys and back up the west coast. That was a really fun and unique experience. I got to swim with manatee's (Back before there were way more restrictions on it), pick up alligators in the everglades ect. it was very interesting to see the "other side" of florida too.

Latest posts

Back