Southmoutain Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole

Reaction score
Moonie (now owned by Judy Bakker Sunny!) She is one proud mom.

moonie2.jpg

moonie3.jpg

moonie3.jpg

Lead line class with my daughter Kaitlyn

moonieq.jpg

Kaitlyn and Magic (now owned by Ken Bennison of Snowy Acres Miniatures)

kaitlynq.jpg

An now Tango (the one I dyed)

tano2.jpg

tango2.jpg

tango1-1.jpg

Sorry for all the pictures but we had soo many good ones.

And for all of those that are not aware we have sold all of our Miniatures and taking it easy for a few years to raise my daughter.

This was our last show and I do hope somday we will be back!!

I have met so many nice people through the years with the miniatures, and so many people on the forum it has been great. I will be back once and a while to check in but not as much.

Thanks for letting me share

Nicole

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nicole, those are great pics! Looks like everyone had a great show. Love that bay,looks like my mare.
default_yes.gif
: Keep checking in on the forum, just because you don't have mini's now......doesn't mean you can't enjoy them here and in your heart!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations! Glad all went well after all! Open shows are great fun.

I'm hoping you can get back into minis while your children are still young!

It was a wonderful show :aktion033: lots of minis in most classes. It was nice meeting you Nicole!!! :bgrin . Judy, I didn't know you had bought Moonie!!! I was only a "spectator" this year but next year I plan on bringing a few. Nicole did wonderful and I
default_wub.png
: love her black horse :bgrin

Those are great photos, Nicole, especially the ones with your Kaitlyn!! I'm so glad that your last show was such a successful one!

Yes, Danielle, that is our future star there with Nicole! Moonie will be Alexis's horse and she's sooo looking forward to driving him! And now that she knows he can jump like deer, she'll be taking him in that too, as well as halter, halter obstacle, liberty, colour, parades, and anything else she can find for him to do. She had the thrill and privilege of showing a good gelding for "Twister" (Yvonne Mangan) this summer and got a taste of competing in all those different classes. She loved it, to say the least, and is looking forward to doing these things with her own gelding. We'll be at the Chesterville show next weekend. Hope to see you there!

What a wonderful show and great pics! Did they use hay bales to 'fence' the arena area? That looks like a good idea.

Kaitlyn is such a doll and looks like she was having a good time.....I bet she will want to do more when she's older and make you get back in minis
default_yes.gif
:

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back