Sorry to bug you.... a new painting.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I started this one Thursday and finished Sunday night. It is nice to have the summers off!!! And some paintings go well and some don't. This one just happened. Thanks for looking! Her name is Ginger and she is 14 years old.
ginger.jpg

You're never bugging us. I love looking at your work, you are so talented it just amazes me, I wish I could paint like that. Even though I don't post much any more, I want you to know that I look at every painting you post and admire every single one. You just have this magic way of capturing the animals every thought and it seems like you go way down to the fiber of his soul. I love your work and beautiful paintings, I am a huge fan of yours!

Beautiful! I love her eyes they are so warm and soft.

Very beautiful! It is even nicer on here than it showed up on the phone....would so love to see a Kim Schult opening here at Second Saturday!

Keep up the great work!!!

Liz

Oh, wow. I would so love to have something like that done of my little Pood...
default_wub.png

WHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a talent you have for painting..........god has given everyone a special talent I'm 54 and still lookin gfor mine........

Thank you guys!!!!

I gave the painting to the lady that commissioned it, and she liked it so much... I may have one or two more to do! Yay! Keeps me busy and out of trouble!

Again thank you for all the kind words. I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back