Sorry to bug you.... a new painting.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That is awesome,,,,,,,,you do such wonderful work.

Thanks for sharing

Lovely lovely lovely, what a sweet expression. You capture the essence of the animal so well. So nice.

Not bother me at all...I am defiently a fan...I love looking at your pictures.

I can't believe how fast you can do them. It is just fantastic. I would love to watch you paint, any videos?

What kind of painting is this watercolor, acrylic or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys,,,

Maxi I use acrylic paint. Sometimes I just paint all day and most of the night when I get on a roll. Love having the summers off. And that is if the painting works out. Sometimes I have to rework it and rework it. I think the longest one I have done was Tinker ( a chihuahua) for a forum member. And she took a month I think before I felt I was done.

I appreciate it everyone, thank you. -Kim

www.thecrabbychickenranch.com

You know what I am most impressed with about your work? You have that gift for capturing the expression, the personality of each animal you paint. I could tell that Ginger was older immediately......and what a kind wonderful girl she is........
default_wub.png

That is such a wonderful picture. You seem to have captured her/him perfectly.

Just to say to anyone considering.

Kim did a painting for me of my old girl who died and it is the most wonderful painting.

It has kept 'Molly' and her spirit alive for us.

We know she is gone but all the wonderful memories are there and looking at her picture is like looking at her.

Kim is so talented and wonderful to work with and her prices are so incredibly fair.

Anyone considering it should give themselves the best gift ever and have one done!!

I plan to ask Kim to do another one soon
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif

You guys are wonderful....

I would not have ever been brave enough to start doing this kind of work, if it wasn't for this board. I appreciate the faith that people have shown me. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back