Sorry Reo apologize for doing this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all have NO idea how much I LOVE you!

My heart is so full!
default_wub.png

I read the love, care, prayers & support in this thread and I cry & cry. Karrel & I want to thank ALL of you!!!!!

I don't even have words to say how much it means to us.

He tried for 10 hours to get in to get the chest xrays and EKG (like they TOLD him to come in to get today)

He needs to be cleared in order to start the chamber treatments. The sooner the better because AS I KNEW & TOLD HIM, it's infected!

I've said all along that he needed to be on antibiotics!

They FINALLY gave him some today!!!

If they keep dragging this out and if he loses his foot, I will go OFF on someone!!

It's the workmans comp taking their sweet time clearing that they will pay for treatment.

Them and their &%#!@ money!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and prayers! I am so sorry they (workmans comp. which usually gets the paperwork from the employer. I know workmans comp was waiting for my hubbies employer to get the paperwork sent so they COULD approve his hernia surgery!!) is not on the ball and getting this taken care of, it well may cost them more in the long run because of the more damage and infection being caused by their delay in approving it all. Not to mention what it is costing HIM! Yes, what if he loses his foot? What is a foot worth? How will they compensate him for that??!!! I never meant to say anything to upset you are anyone, I am just so appalled and shocked and feel SO bad for you. It is just not right the treatment or lack of treatment and support he is receiving. I am glad hey are FINALLY giving him some antibiotics. I can't believe they haven't yet already. The whole thing just blows my mind at the incompetence!!! You guys just don't desevere this!! As I said before, I wish I was closer to at least come help you feed and what not. Huge hugs and prayers!!

You all have NO idea how much I LOVE you!

My heart is so full!
default_wub.png

I read the love, care, prayers & support in this thread and I cry & cry. Karrel & I want to thank ALL of you!!!!!

I don't even have words to say how much it means to us.

He tried for 10 hours to get in to get the chest xrays and EKG (like they TOLD him to come in to get today)

He needs to be cleared in order to start the chamber treatments. The sooner the better because AS I KNEW & TOLD HIM, it's infected!

I've said all along that he needed to be on antibiotics!

They FINALLY gave him some today!!!

If they keep dragging this out and if he loses his foot, I will go OFF on someone!!

It's the workmans comp taking their sweet time clearing that they will pay for treatment.

Them and their &%#!@ money!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin I am so sorry for what you are both going through, my family and I are all praying for you both.

If only I were closer cos I would be straight over with my boys to help you out.

I have put a little something in the post for you both but I doubt it will arrive before Christmas
no.gif

((hugs)) I am so sorry for what you and hubby are going through. It does sound like you are on track with a good treatment plan. I will keep you both in my thoughts & prayers!

are there no charities that can help ? especially as he is a veteran of the armed services and served in a war , Im sure there must be someone to turn to , if they only knew of your situation ..dont be proud , you have to ask for help , he stepped up for his country , now its time for someone to step up for you

are there no charities that can help ? especially as he is a veteran of the armed services and served in a war , Im sure there must be someone to turn to , if they only knew of your situation ..dont be proud , you have to ask for help , he stepped up for his country , now its time for someone to step up for you

Why not *US*?? The members of this forum are part of a family, and a huge group of friends, who help each other out as we can. I've sent money to many different members here when tragedy struck, as have so many of you. Robin runs the Secret Santa gift exchange every year, putting in hundreds of unpaid hours for OUR enjoyment; she runs the fishing game, same thing. She moderates on this forum, again putting in untold hours of unpaid work, for US. Let's help HER for a change! It seems none of us are close enough to help with the physical work, but we could pitch in some funds to help them be able to at least be able to get hay delivered (no way can Karrel be unloading hay, and Robin can't do it either!)and other things so that Karrel can have a chance to heal and then Robin will be able to get gallbladder surgery, hopefully before her gallbladder bursts. REO/Robin's paypal is [email protected]

and their mailing address is Robin and Karrel Olmstead 11219 NE North Drive, Fletcher Oklahoma, 73541

I know that times are tough for all of us, but let's do what we can to make a Christmas miracle, shall we?

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts and prayers are with both you and your family. So sorry you all are going through this. (((HUGS)))

Robin we need an update. How are you guys doing? I have a little something on the way. It won't make Christmas but I hope it is close. Take care and I am here to help if needed. Debbie

default_saludando.gif
iam so sorry to hear whats happen ,,hope you and your husband get better real soon

sending some huge hugs
default_wub.png

So thankful to hear that Karrel is at last getting some help. Sending you both Special Christmas ((((HUGS)))) and doubling my prayers and hopes that the season will bring you both some peace.
default_yes.gif

Robin,

Special prayers and a Christmas blessing for your wonderful husband and that the medical treatment is a complete success to allow his leg to be totally healed. And do take care of yourself. Gall Bladder surgery has changed greatly over the years and the recovery time as was mentioned is now very quick.

If you need any assistance with the WC red tape, email me and I will be glad to help you - I work within the WC system on the employer's side on a regular basis and have some internal knowledge of the process in many of the states. Find out if his employer is self insured (which is suspect and the claim is being handled by a TPA) or if they are in the state fund. Given how the wound is being described, addressing the issue quickly will be key.

OMG, I just read this at work- big mistake, now I am crying!! I am so sorry you and your husband are going through this!!! LOTS of BIG HUGS to you both and hope things are ok. Yes, we need an update on you BOTH! Sending best wishes and prayers that this will all be behind you soon, and that things will be ok!
default_wub.png

Thinking of you and your husband and sending many possitive thoughts and warm wishes your way. Please keep us updated.

I feel horrible about your husband's accident and don't blame you for being so upset about such an injury. I also had gall stones and know how terribly those painful attacks are. I put off the lap surgery for way too long but once I had it done, I was so relieved. I was an out patient and was home that same day. I took the stupid thing home in a jar with me! Keep your chin up because things will soon get better for you both. Think positive!

Latest posts

Back