Sony Cyber shot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dairygirl

Reaction score
For those who know how to use this thing I need your help.

I have had this thing a month or so. My husband bought it and had it shipped to me. He has one and loves it. Well here lately I noticed that 80% of my pictures are a blur.. If the animal is moving the whole picture is a blur. I have tried different setting with the dial but it doesn't help.

Is there another setting in the menu area I'm missing?

I'm about ready to break out my 10 year old camera and put this one in the trash.

Any advice?
default_wacko.png

I have one as well and have been having the same problems.

My husband said I need to take pictures with the camera up to my eye(old school way of taking pictures). He says I'm shaking too much when trying to look at the picture away from my face.

I don't feel like I'm shaking, but when I took his advice it was better.

I lost the camera for a few weeks and thought for sure I was going to be able to get a new one. I had a small Nikon all picked out. Wouldn't you know I found the camera.

Kim

I also have one and it's about 5yrs old and I love it! But I noticed, for mine, it's the zoom feature that blurs when it's zoomed in to far. Good luck!!

Leya

Thanks so much for the advice. I do have mine zoomed in all the way so that will sure be the first thing I try and I could be shaking too. But it seems like if the animal is not moving at all it doesn't blur.

I'll sure try both. Thanks a bunch!

I don't know anything about those cameras, but it usually has something to do with the shutter speed. Don't know if you can adjust it or not though. When taking action shots instead of pointing directly at the horse, try following it with the camera. See if that helps you any.

I have one as well and have been having the same problems.

My husband said I need to take pictures with the camera up to my eye(old school way of taking pictures). He says I'm shaking too much when trying to look at the picture away from my face.

I don't feel like I'm shaking, but when I took his advice it was better.

I lost the camera for a few weeks and thought for sure I was going to be able to get a new one. I had a small Nikon all picked out. Wouldn't you know I found the camera.

Kim
yeah, my friend had one and i kept getting blurry pictures trying to photograph our llamas and she told me to that with the little hole thing that you look through and it helped a lot

jacks'thunder hit the nail right on the head with my camera. I had the zoom in all the way. I let it out about half way and it is working right again. Even have a good snap shot of my filly running.

Thanks to eveyone that responded.

rhonda

I'm not much of a camera person and don't have a Sony Cyber Shot but when I got my new one I asked a friend who takes pictures for a more then a hobby and he told me to use the zoom, it is better to zoom in to it. I do get blurry still and part he said is the shaking, suggested using a tripod when I can.

He told me to keep playing around and it would get better. I have some pictures posted on the photo part and you can see one leg is a little blurry.

Karen

Latest posts

Back