Sometimes you feel like a butt...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh Susanne....sounds like a show I should NOT have missed!
laugh.gif

You had me going and going there with your description, I was SURE he was going to end up with a first place ribbon in SOMETHING! <sigh>

I love your attitude, though. This show was all worth it. You learned something ......

(other than how Mingus can be a butt, I mean.
biggrin.gif
)

Thanks for the smile,

MA

Awww...but he's a "pretty" butt!

*LOL*

He looked really great, susanne, and aside from his antics, I think you and he will do lots better in the future as you work out the kinks!

That makes the wins all the sweeter when you've worked so hard to get there.

Sorry if I was full of confusing advice! It's just that I am seeing a lot of my own mistakes that I have made and do make and even though I'm not perfect by any means, nor are my horses, we've learned a lot and observed a lot in the past years.

I mean well, but I don't mean to sound pushy or anything! I get nervous around shows and I talk too much!

*LOL*

Liz

Susanne, do you plan to drive Mingus at all? Would sure love to see you at some of the Happ's events and I bet you would have a lot of FUNNNNN!!!! :D

Liz, Don't apologize! You weren't the least pushy, and I appreciate every bit of the advice. You were such a great support being right there while Mingus was going ballistic...I can't say enough!

Amy, I definitely plan to have Mingus trained to be driven, and definitely plan on CDE. I just need to save up for a trainer, cart and harness, but will start his ground training (I do not have the experience or the level workspace to do the actual driving training).

I would really like to get him into harness racing, since he trots faster than our other horses run.

Latest posts

Back