Something to make me smile

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy's Run

Reaction score
I have been trying to clean up around the house lately and came across a boat load of pictures. So I went through them and was thinking what I could do with the ones that I really liked. I am not a picture frame kind of person as I just don't have the shelf space and well, to me frames are boring and the real nice ones can be too expensive. Photo albums don't cut it for me either. They tend to get lost in the closets. So I tried to think of a creative way to display the pictures and this is what I came up with. What do you think? I really like the way it came out. This one is 5" x 7" but I could do different sizes also. I think it is a great way to preserve those precious pictures.

placque001.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Thank you. I've been thinking about offering them to others. Would anyone be interested? I was also thinking of doing some other projects such as foot stools, jewely boxes, shelves, etc. Would anyone be interested? It would be totally personalized with your own pictures and maybe some lettering. Anyone? I would have to look into what I would charge for each item, but it will be reasonable.
biggrin.gif

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Latest posts

Back