Something new for me........!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Laurie, she's a real beauty!
default_wub.png

I have a "Tymer" daughter too, mine is a bay roan, and I just love her.
default_wub.png

Congratulations, and welcome to the Tymer family!!! My Tymer mare is incredible, her work ethic is impeccable, and she turns heads everywhere she goes! I hope yours does the same for you.
default_smile.png

Congratulations Laurie! We're so glad you have her and welcome to the Tymer family. She's lovely with Tymer's wonderful personality!

You may want to watch her siblings Lost Spoke's Tymer's Bay Rose aka "Bayby" owned by Pura Vida Ranch and Lost Spoke's Tymer's Exotic Lacey aka "Bubbles" owned by Lisa and Whitney Hawkins competing at the AMHA World Show next month. I hope they will do your girl proud!

Congratulations again, Laurie, we're tickled you are so thrilled with her and hope to see you in the show ring with her sometime!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!!!! Lori, I saw that you have a Tymer daughter too!! That is also driving now?!

Thank you Tommy and Dawn, I am thrilled to have her and am certainly thinking about the show ring next year with her, and possibly my little few spot filly.

You know I really like Bayby, and Tymer has certainly sired some really nice horses that are out there! Hmmmm, I might have to think about another some day, LOL

Will certainly have to keep an eye on the Worlds and see how everyone does! I am sure they will make their daddy proud!

Thanks again everyone, you have no idea how excited I am to have Star Dust here! Jessie, I am glad you missed out on her though, LOL I knew if I didnt move FAST, I was also going to! Phew!!
default_ohnoes.jpg

LOL Well, since I couldn't buy her, I'm glad she went to someone who appreciates her for the very nice girl she is!
default_smile.png
And she obviously will be well taken care of
default_smile.png

Thank you Jessie! I have posted new pics, taken this past Sunday, on the Photo section of the Forum!! It was really hot, so she was not in the mood to really play much, but ooooh, this filly can move nice! I think I have a harness that will fit her when it's time! LOL

Latest posts

Back