Something AMHR should..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowoodstables

Reaction score
Here is an idea for the AMHR Nationals show! I have been GLUED to my computer since Sunday because for the first time in 102 years the World Championship Horse Show in Louisville KY is LIVE FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG..this is the 2nd year I have missed L'ville and now I am watching classes all day and night! Having a hoot talking to the screen while my buddy's ponies are showing "right there" "keep 'r sharper" "Yea Boy" etc etc

Anyways..for the powers that be at the Nationals..."IF" you have a videographer maybe try to set this up?? What a way cool idea to promote your breed and show to not just the ones stuck at home but the non-minis..I have people at work really getting into the Hackneys and Saddlebreds here..

Just a thought.,...but WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim (now tuning into the 9:am start to watch for the fourth class to see "On the Mark" go for the title for the second year in a row!!!)

Well dang share the website, I would love to see it! Two yrs ago they had a webcam for the AMHA National show but didnt have it last year. I too was glued and watching. It was fun! It would be great if they would bring it back and the AMHR would do it.

lol I don't own any AMHA horses and I was totally hooked on the web for that World show too! I'll bet Johnny Robb is the one to talk to....hmmmmm....

ASHA

SCROLL DOWN TO LOUISVILLE LIVE AND WATCH AWAY..MY FOALS BROTHER IS IN THE NEXT CLASS...WOOHOO

K

Darn stupid *(&^%$&^*() dial-up!!!! I can get the audio, but just a picture of a pony, not actual video. Aaarrrggghhh!!!

willowoodstables said:
Anyways..for the powers that be at the Nationals..."IF" you have a videographer maybe try to set this up??  What a way cool idea to promote your breed and show to not just the ones stuck at home but the non-minis..I have people at work really getting into the Hackneys and Saddlebreds here..

Just a thought.,...but WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

454161[/snapback]

I agree, that's a GREAT idea!!!! Really, how hard would it be to do?? So many barns have webcams for the world to watch their foals being born, wouldn't it be the same thing for a live feed from the show? That outfit at Nationals charges a bloody fortune for their videos of each class. I think they should be able to hook up to the internet, don't you???

Way Cool!!!! Thanks got it loaded now had to drive to work so probably missed your brothers class.

He was Reserve...not bad considering each of the boys in there have been World Champions at one time or another..It's a gas..I can't get ANY work done lololol.

Waiting for the 3 yr old harness pony class later this afternoon..I wanted to buy this colt as a yearling (Trimark) but $$$$ ....oh well, seeing how now he would be close to 6 figures rats and drat!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for my "baby" Trimark in his run for the 3 yr old World's Champion class later...

Kim

Maybe you could give me a heads before the class I would love to watch

Will do...
smile.gif

Im on and they are in the park pleasure futurity is that it or the next one???

Now that IS neat~! Yes the AMHR better get up the 21st Century and do this type of live feed also... This is sooo cool... But then again There is quite a cost to that and the Saddle breds and such have more monies to work with then just us mini people.. Have to look at that side of the coin also...Want live coverage?? then fees gotta go up...Oh Well..

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no cost to the ASB people. This is courtesy of the American Saddle Horse Association and Richfield Video. Even better IMHO that the breed organization is doing it to "PROMOTE" the ASB ...

wpspell..he was in the harness pony 3 yr old class right after..didn't put on much of a show IMHO and was 5th (still a nice ribbon in a group of nice ponies)..I am just DROOLING over some of the horses. I want one of those that the little wee 8 yr olds are roaring around on (mucho $$$$$ I imagine!)

Kim

Next session is 6:30 pm

BTW for those interested, the one class that makes your hair stand up on your arms is the World Grand Champion (WGC) 5 Gaited Stake on Saturday nite..last class of the nite...it;s just wicked!!!

All the WGC classes are on Saturday nite, post time 7:00 Pm

The rest of the classes start at 9:00 am each morning and 6:30 each evening.

Kim

Latest posts

Back