SOMEONE QUICK.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Really I find them very interesting, Farrah is just one of my donkey herd....Now don't get me wrong I have had some bad experiences with past llamas....so I would make sure you see their temperment before you get one! Here is Farrah:[/SIZE]

IMG_3090MediumWebview.jpg

Awggggggg Michele, why did you have to go and post her pic
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
Between Farrah and Tony, its making me want to say YES that much more, even after I convince myself no. I have till the weather turns a little nicer (and alot warmer) to decide. Farrah is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAWWWW guys ease up a little will ya...Tony's feelings are hurt...
100_3826.jpg
...it is tooo funny he looks like Peppy LePew ...
OMG I can picture that
default_biggrin.png
You only want ONE llama and I got Tony when he was TWO and gelded already. If you have more then one they bond to each other instead of the minis. He is bonded to the donkey-minis and big horses and I have seen him chase coyotes across our pasture. You do NOT want them to get to sweet on humans because they can get pushy. He is soooo nosey though when we have company...sniff...sniff...sniff. And he is also bonded to the dogs but will chase the stray dogs away. Very easy maitenence to.

See, thats my problem ..I know NOTHING[SIZE=14pt] NOTHING at all[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt] [/SIZE]about llamas! Thanks for the info. can anyone add???

Bahama Mama Llama is a huge llama that my friends have strickly as a sheep guardian on several thousand acres of land. She also has four donkeys with them. This llama has never spit at me and is VERY curious when it's windy and my long hair is blowing all over. She is rather wild but has come right up to me and I have given her a treat periodically. Llama's like to smell your breath in checking you out which is why they seem to get right in your face
default_wink.png
Yes, some llamas can be very nasty and one I know put a man in the hospital with the hooves on those back feet when it reared up and kicked forward. But that also was a guard llama and the man was not smart.

If you find a llama with a loving and wonderful personality, probably raised by people as pets etc, they are really really nice and quite sweet. Plus they are beautiful! If you are seriously thinking of getting one, spend some time with it, and you will get a good idea of it's personality. Trust your gut!
default_yes.gif

Here's a couple of links for ya....

http://personal.smartt.com/~brianp/

http://www.highacresllamas.com/What2.htm

Lois and Jim, I know your lurking on here.
default_biggrin.png
.and threatening to bring the llamas over to me, but my anser is still going to be what I told you. SO, guess your keeping 2 llamas...
default_yes.gif
but I do get one of the donkeys.
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=14pt]Hey Corinne,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Farrah wants a kiss! :love [/SIZE]

IMG_1509MediumWebview.jpg

default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
O.K. I
default_giveup.gif
. Farrah and Tony, you both are too dang good looking for words. Farrah, here is a great big
default_cheekkiss.gif
and Tony here is one for you too
default_cheekkiss.gif
Tony, I think you and me have to have a heart to heart talk..you misunderstood .its not that I dont like llamas at all. I LOVE you guys, thats my problem..I know myself and I couldnt just stop at having one of you. I would need a bunch of you. I think you guys are so
default_488.gif
, and I honestly dont think I would have the time to give you all the attention you need. Heck Tony, I could use about a extra 10 hours in a day now I do have to tell you Tony,and Farrah I did have one almost
default_new_shocked.gif
experience with one of your kind along time ago. But being that this is a public forum, I'm not going to say what this naughty boy tried to do...but I will say,
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif
HE was a very naughty llama as I was climbing out of a teepee
default_shutup.gif
default_blush.png
default_blush.png
at a historical event. ENOUGH said on that (..and I am so glad everyone there thought it was funny.
default_risa_suelos.gif
..I DIDNT!) So, see Tony, even after a naughty llama tried to be naughty, I still
default_worshippy.gif
you guys. One of these days Farrah and Tony, your going to come on here and see a post that only has one smilie, and that is going to be I
default_giveup.gif
. Love you Tony and Farrah
default_wub.png
. Ohhhh lordy, someone please
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
for me to give me STRENGTH to stick with my NO. TOny and Farrah are not making this easy.

Tony said that he does understand now.
default_yes.gif
He said it was his regal appearance that took you breath away...right? :DOH! So he said he will leave it be ...FOR NOW!
default_yes.gif
He did say he was SORRY that the other llama tried to take advantage of you
default_blush.png
AND at a public event :DOH! lt almost made him
default_smileypuke.gif
(He does not believe in interspecies relationships)
default_nono.gif
Oh Yeah... :love Farrah... he also said "If I wasn't a gelding.....garoooowwwllll"
default_wub.png
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_drool5.gif

WWWHHATT....Tony's in shock.
default_new_shocked.gif
...he doesn't understand why humans don't like llamas?
null100_4517.jpg

FARRAH...call me -----1-800-123-SPIT

[SIZE=36pt]TONY
default_wub.png
FARRAH, love is in the air, just perfect for Valentines Day. What beautiful babies you could
of had. I am so glad your so understanding Tony, and you are so right..its the very regal apperance your species has.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Farrah, we all know how Tony feels about you,
default_wub.png
default_drool5.gif
...what do you think of Tony?
default_blush.png
default_blush.png
default_blush.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Ce, I can't help you here either... If I had the opportunity to adopt one nice well mannered llama, yup, I'd do it! :DOH! So good luck with it...LOL![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Judy! After everything we've been through... and I had no idea about Tony!!! omg, he is so precious!
default_wub.png
I bet he is really something to watch...
default_laugh.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Farrah is darling too, what a sweet face Michele! I've got to get used to your new name on here...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A friend who is adopting my foster Dandy has llamas and so I have been learning a little from her. She takes them to nursing homes and has them in parades. She says one of her minis actually uses one of her llamas as a PILLOW --- all the time! I'm waiting on the picture of that. Maybe I can get her to post it here.
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww.....llama love
default_wub.png
They will make a cute couple
default_wub.png
, too bad they cant have crias.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Corinne, Come on look how peaceful this pasture is with their guardian Farrah![/SIZE]

IMG_3046MediumWebview.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ooooooh laaaaa laaaa Mr. Tony Llama........
default_wub.png
Farrah is falling in LOVE!!! :love
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
default_drool5.gif
default_jerry.gif
default_jerry.gif
[/SIZE]

IMG_1509_1MediumWebview.jpg

HMMMMMMMMM...
default_wub.png
..Farrah is not the only one.
default_wub.png
You guys are BAD, and not a good influence on my every growing herd of critters.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back